Any original OG members back?

I’m not. I haven’t been involved regularly in anything online in many years. I order from seedsman and I usually just stick to mostly Barney, seedsman and RQS cause they’re always what they claim to be and quality. I’ve ordered from ace, sensei and a couple others to get some rare ones, but they’ve been hit and miss.
I’ll check them out though.
I have probably at least 60 different strains in the fridge… Feminized ones ordered, crosses I’ve made, and ones I’ve traded…
Barney, seedsman and Royal Queen seeds have been very pleasant cause you get the quality and real deal strains without having to deal with the risk of pests/mites/mildew… Plus when you grow it outside, you’re pretty much guaranteed to get a handful of s1 seeds to replenish stock… So you really only need like a 3 pack to begin with of a particular strain.
I don’t keep clones alive anymore, but I just started germinating: Ken’s gdp s1, Ken’s gdp x phantom cookies x cherry pie (my cross), purple Alaskan (seedsman), lemonchello haze (seedsman), Panama Red (ace seeds i think?), Jamaican dream, lemon drizzle, lemon tree, orange sherbet and shiska berry… I got my eyes open for a lemon Cherry gelato clone or seeds if they’re available… I have some flower and live resin vape carts and that strain is my favorite right now

6 Likes

Good to see OG up and running again. I was here back in the day. 2001 was when I started buying seeds and growing. Think I went by ChilliMushroom back then. I stopped growing and sold off my seed collection around 2019. I’ve recently had the itch to grow again but don’t have an ideal location. In the meantime I’m buying seeds and reading grow journals.

6 Likes

Original member here too, not sure on dates but may have some of the old site threads saved somewhere on an old HD. Will pop them up somewhere if I find them

5 Likes

Welcome back, @Even and @MLG ! The State of OG is strong!

5 Likes

I’m back! Last post must have been around 2003 or so. Can’t believe 20 years has gone by. Wish I could look at my old logs. But anywho. Love you all!

5 Likes

Welcome to the new iteration of Overgrow @WheresWaldo, it’s great to have you here. Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

wow chimera it has been a long time since ive seen that name how ya been … hows the crosses coming along … i havent conversed with you since og days … i keep the straw that you sent me with the frostbite seeds in it just as a memory of the good old days lol … just retired from firestone figured id try to start growing again … ill hollar at you again peace

3 Likes

Hi Guys, i was a member with the same nick about 2002-2006. Now is 2024! History comes full circle

6 Likes

Welcome to this new version of Overgrow @siouyo. The community is wonderful here you’ve found a great place. Many blessings and much love

1 Like

Yes I’m an original overgrow member…loved the info and grow journals…nice to see things organizing again at a higher level…

4 Likes

Can’t remember my account from back then, and wasn’t a great poster either so no rep loss there, and few little contact… so no real trust loss either.
I remember it being open & honest & generous, full of knowledge, inspiring people&gardens.
OVERGROW THE PLANET

4 Likes

Welcome back to OG.

3 Likes

CTG at old og and every board through the years.

6 Likes

OG REFUGEE here, well I guess no longer a refugee now that you guys are back. Just found out now thanks to someone mentioning on ICMAG (where I’ve been ever since OG got shutdown, that was a sad day). I was using the handle SkyLark back then but now I’m going by my ICMAG handle MMS. Hopefully alot of the old crew is back BOG, Rez Dog, Subcool, Chimera, etc. I don’t even care if I get a badge just glad to be back in the community…

5 Likes

Unfortunately BOG passed away 3.5 years ago and subcool about 4 years ago.

1 Like

I definitely agree with you on this. That and all these autoflower strains polluting the gene pool. I hate seeing them everywhere.

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s messed up. Sorry to hear that. :pensive:

2 Likes

Hola @GoodGear

Great to have you here

Enjoy

Bare

2 Likes

I didn’t know that, that’s a shame they did some good works in the breeding game

3 Likes

You forgot UK420:)

3 Likes