Any RC car, truck, plane fans here?

So just wondering if we have any RC fans here?? Currently we have a 2wd slash (mine), la trax slash (now mine as its break prone and modified), stampede (daughters), and an Outcast 6s (sons). Whatca got??

3 Likes

6 Likes

To lazy to list all right now but, 2wd slash, 4wd slash , rustled, duratrax vendetta st (18th scale), b4.1 and a b44.2 plus a few others laying around. Need to get back into it. Was a blast and kids are actually old enough to run em now.

2 Likes

Is that a tekkin motor on the outcast?

1 Like

30some years of rc flying. Usual 2 are a umx carbon cub and a Northern pike (yeah the 3d printed one), just did the rpas basic, trying to learn the quadcopter side of things.

3 Likes

Not positive… we bought it right before covid bs and it got kinda put a side. So thought it was bout time to get em back put. Ill go check it out real quick.

2 Likes

My uncle is crazy about planes. I think he has like 500 + kits waiting to be built lol… I can fly but not great.

1 Like

So the stock motor is just branded arrma, tried a quick Google couldn’t find quick answer of who makes them. It rips and its built like a tank. Haven’t bought him the 3s batteries for 6s yet.

1 Like

I hate building, well kinda… Love hate. Love the process hate spending months of my spare time to have an ooops turn it back into kindling to have to start over :joy:

Why I like the northern pike, can print a new one in a weekend when I do hurt it.

2 Likes

Yeah watched my uncle rebuild a massive twin engine float plane. Everything went perfect until he took flight. Something locked up the controls and it just rolled right back into the Columbia River. Bam!.. still has it. Broken still…

1 Like

Cars, trucks, boats, airplanes, helicopters, drones…love it all. Have it all. :+1:

6 Likes

I looked at those arrma. My son has the outcast. Its beast.

1 Like

We have a selection…lol. losi, associated, Tamiya, Traxxas, Arrma and even a kyosho somewhere…lol

2 Likes

5 Likes

Thats awesome, would love to have some room like that to have a track.

1 Like

I can’t wait to take a vacation to hang out at @MysteryMoog place LOL he’s got all the toys.

3 Likes

So a OG party at @MysteryMoog 's place. Lol…

2 Likes

Come on over guys :+1:

1 Like

I take my RC seriously…haha

5 Likes

Ford n90 or something like that right. First tractor i drove by myself. Used farm alfalfa with my uncle in the summers.

2 Likes