Any SIP growers out there?

Been using these City pickers brand earthbox type setups for a few years now… basically cover crop with organic amendments and keep reservoir full. Easy and very versatile. 3 plants is def pushing it but can be done…2 is perfect.

14 Likes

Plants are looking healthy! SIPs rule!

This would be the main SIP thread.

4 Likes

Damn.
Ya beat me to it!
:crazy_face:

Just planted

2 Likes

Cool man what strains are we working with?

For this run x2 Island Crippy (both on the outside) and 1 Dankmaster Crippy from @OriginalDankmaster96. I’m running gaia green organic dry amendments this run and will be feeding compost tea down the tube as it progress into flower. Sip systems are quite amazing for there growth abilities

3 Likes

Thought I would share my SIP grow gone wrong… started with recycled soil and pH out of whack now fungus gnats galore but going to continue on see what we can accomplish. First time dealing with multiple issues to this degree

so should be interesting to monitor their progress. Pink runtz strain two plants in early flower stage.

3 Likes

I’d cover the soil and should keep most of the gnats at bay. And I’ve been putting a shot glass over the tube just incase anything wants to try and get in/out of that.

3 Likes

Bubba kush earthbox setup ready for chop soon

4 Likes

I run Octopots which are very similar

Bubba kush chopped

4 Likes

My local HD had these city pickers on sale, I picked up a few.

5 Likes

Nice deal there I usually pay 35. Great for fruits veggies herbs and even flowers.

2 Likes

I like to use coco loco as my soil for these.

4 Likes