Any snowmobilers here?

Anyone here like to sled? What you ride?

I’ve got a 2013 Yamaha Nytro XTX, trying to sell it to buy my buddies boosted Nytro.

11 Likes

Bet your ass :+1: though I moved a bit south, I brought my thundercats with me :joy::rofl:
I sold the rest…lol (22 of them)

4 Likes

22 Thundercats wow nice collection!

2 Likes

Oh no, just 4 thundercats. But one is a 1300cc monster. The rest where zrts, storms, etc. All tripples, they were my thing.

2 Likes

Not the best winter for sledding this year but here’s a pic of my 2015 Yamaha Apex XTX.
Just don’t get it stuck.

5 Likes

I’d love to get my hands on an old SRX 700 triple

2 Likes

Hubby’s Yamaha;

My Polaris;

Haven’t gone since '06 when DH had a knee replacement, He was the original Bad Ass. He rode back when you had to pull a sled with gas on it. :slight_smile:

I have to sell the four sleds. Glad you reminded me.

4 Likes

Ya, I do miss sledding :unamused: really enjoyed asphalt drag racing also. I may actually get a cat out and suit her up for asphalt, and just film the looks on everyone’s faces down south when it rips sub 8 second 1/4 mile :joy::rofl:

Man I love the smell of 2 strokes, and that sound…oh my…baby…mmmmmmmm

3 Likes

just bought a 2020 Yamaha Viking 540. things a tank! we have deep snow here and its near impossible to get this thing stuck! not into speed but like pushing the limit on how much powder i can plow thru! had the cab completely covered. stopped, then just kept going. the low range with a 20in. track is unbeliveable what it will go thru…

3 Likes

I am horrible with 2 strokes. Even my weed whacker is ported and polished a bit, and runs a tuned pipe from an Rc car :rofl::joy: It screams.

3 Likes

Lmao the weeds don’t stand a chance ha ha

2 Likes

Hey Love Sledin!

Riding a 2013 Back Country SKIDOO ETEC 600

Cheers

3 Likes

Nice man, 147" track??