Any suggestions on 1:1 feminized seeds?

I’m wondering if anyone around here might have experience with good 1:1 feminized photo period strains? My niece is sick and I’m trying to collect some fem 1:1’s so she can grow her own and keep the plant count down, thanks in advance :blush:

5 Likes

Not at the moment, but I’m about to collect pollen off some cbd hemp plants. If you cross it to a regular thc plant you’ll get 1:1 seeds I think.

3 Likes

Maybe :thinking: not too sure about that myself, thanks bud.

2 Likes

Only 1:1’s that I have are regs not fems sadly.

2 Likes

Me too, I’ll be running grapefruit web from Relic for her this season, thankfully at least I have that one.

2 Likes

The results can vary.I crossed a CBD to a CBD F2 (which would have greater variability) and have come up with plants that have little THC to one I think is in the 1:1 to 2:1 range.

1 Like

That’s kinda what I was thinking too.

Yeah, all bets are off with F2s. F1s are usually fairly predictable because high CBD or high THC are usually stable in parents.

1 Like

Yes… that :point_up:

1 Like

Doesn’t Sebring have some 1:1 seeds?
What’s his website again?

@ReikoX probably has made crosses of something like that too?

1 Like

Thanks for the response @Rogue ,I will have to do some investigation on that, much appreciated!

1 Like

Pennywise is a 1:1 ratio plant. not sure if it is feminized or not?

regards,

2 Likes

Thank you much buddy :+1: @mike28086

2 Likes

It looks like the Pennywise do come in feminized form, great call @mike28086 Thank you!!!

2 Likes

One of the goals for my JLo project is a 1:1 plant in auto form. I haven’t stabilized that trait yet.

8 Likes

Sounds like a good one, git’er dun. Lol :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you for your efforts @ReikoX !

1 Like

Dutch Passion has “Compassion Lime CBD” which is a feminized autoflower, and Sweet Seeds has “Honey Peach” also an auto feminized, both strains 1:1

1 Like

Nice, thank you @LennyB

Seedsherenow has a whole section of cbd dominant strains fems too.

1 Like