Anybody from the Philippines here

Looking for seeds in the Philippines

7 Likes

If you hang around long enough you might get to know a member with some land race seeds …hope this helps bromigo…

6 Likes

Well not to bust yer bubble but anything to do with cannabis is illegal in the phillipeans. Including

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I know a lady who is married and from the PI and her and her husband both work in the medical e field and own a house in Pi for their retirement. I asked her if she could get me some seeds because she has a lot of relatives there. Her answer wasn’t no but a big HELL NO. Then she explained what happened to a cousin who got caught. Without going into details…she said it wasn’t good.

4 Likes

Dam, life imprisonment, but @Cherryberry42 is still looking for seeds. i wonder how hard does the post office looks at post cards…

I don’t know but I defiantly wouldnt chance it hell Hancock is the new Amsterdam….lol hook up with someone going there and get some seeds

Money talks, you can find someone who will be willing to send you some seeds hidden in packages…a lot of people live in poverty there and if you tell them to send you some seeds hidden in a package sent to USA for $100 US, they will do it specially if they are crooked politicians or law enforcement officers… or get them from here bromigos…

“THE LANDRACE TEAM – PURE CANNABIS GENETICS” https://www.tltseeds.com

2 Likes

Know anyone in the Navy? I’m sure one of those seaman in Guam could get some seeds for you. :sweat_drops:

1 Like

I sense a new strain in the making “PHILIPPINOT GRIGIO”

1 Like

U might want to talk to this person

Nakatira ka sa pinas?

1 Like