Anybody heard of a "Purple Violator"?

So I was gifted a couple dozen beans, some I have heard of before (super lemon haze, sour diesel), but this one I have not:

Behold, the Purple Violator. Gift came from a reasonably large scale medical grower in Calgary, AB. Never heard of it. Buddy said he saved some pollen from a male when he started the moms, and then bred one of the moms.

Heard of Violator Kush, heard of many “purple” other things… But never a purple violator. Except maybe at the adult store down the street. They got some purple violators for sure… Mighty Google’s got nothing either

Has anyone heard of said beast? Looking to get an idea of how she’ll behave. Gonna be going in RDWC under 1Ks

Sounds like you are in uncharted territory.

Someone has to be first, right?

Let us know what you find.

99%

3 Likes

pretty sure I’ve seen someone growing that on another forum at one point (not sure if it’s chill to mention other forums by name here), but I can’t remember the details. Their photo showed a dark plant with lots of spiky single blade leaves growing out of spear shaped buds.

2 Likes

My ex girlfriend used to call my penis the same very name! :sweat_smile::grin::smile:

1 Like

Hopefully takes less than 10 weeks to grow and produce seed :wink:

2 Likes

thanks @zephyr; that’s a good start. I’ll pop them in a couple of weeks and update the thread with the progress

2 Likes

Hahahaha belter, not quite as long :sweat_smile:

No seed unfortunatley

1 Like

:evergreen_tree: damn good memories. thanks :wink:

1 Like

DM FTW. Went to see them in Vancouver a few years back. That man can dance. But alas he was not purple.

1 Like