Anybody know Iriedirect.com seeds?

A local buddy has been trying to get his hands on a “Sun Kiss” pack from them for a while now. He says he’s ordered 3 times and still hasn’t gotten them. Just wondering if any OG’ers have ever bought from, or had experiences with them? Thanks!

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Umm, not to sound rude about your friend. But if they don’t send them the first time, tell him to quit giving them his money, lol.
And to answer your question, no I have not.

7 Likes

Haa, haa, haa…figured I’d ask the reliable folks around here for their experiences first! We’re on the other side of the World, so lots of opportunities for things to go wrong en-route! If a bunch/few OG’ers tell me “Oh yeah, I buy from them regularly”, I might have them try my address…but if nobody responds like that, I’d agree!

Where are they based out of?

I’d have to look, but believe it was Colorado.

I wouldn’t doubt that you could find it around here for him, maybe?

1 Like

That would be handy! :star_struck: He seems really set on getting a hold of it!

I love Irie Genetics! I grew his Scarlet Begonias last year, really dank stuff.
This year I ordered Irie Direct during the Halloween Sale, was pleased with the fast shipping in USA
Blueberry Butcher came with 2 freebie Jack the Ripper crosses!
It says on IrieDirect “If you have an issue with your order please send us an email to iriegenetics@hotmail.com and we will make sure to fix your order.”
Don’t rebuy just let him know there was a problem

Love his Podcast too! He has tons of grow guides for his strains

4 Likes

Thanks @SleepySails ! That’s EXACTLY the type of reply I was hoping for! Thank you! I’ve passed on your message to the guy and will give him some time to follow up. I’m listening to the podcast as I type. Gotta admit, I like this ‘breeder giving info on his own strain’ format. Would be cool if there was a platform hosting this type of info from all breeders that want to participate. Imagine being able to listen to BOG or SubCool describe their strain experience with everything they created!

Best wishes for the Irie grow bro!

5 Likes

GrowDude’s always plug Irie Genetics _ hear that their “Afterglow” strain is good

2 Likes

In the mid 2000’s Jeffman from The Blazing Pisteleros, also sold seeds as Irie genitics, but now that I check them out at seedfinder, all the links are broken.
Maybe the new Jeffman, bought out the old Irie, IDK. Why not? That is the cannabis business.
But my old Irie genitics, came in French DVD blisters.

3 Likes

Glad someone was able to get you and ur buddy going in the right direction. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes