Love it. Very nice, Merry Xmas…

6 Likes

Yessir… Jungle Spice Red with balls…

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays OG
Peace
DaFozz

19 Likes

hahaha this is amazing, the true “california christmas tree”
now that I think about, christmas ganja trees could become a sustainable alternative to firs.

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to all OG members! :christmas_tree:

22 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy NewYear

9 Likes

A merry Christmas to all.

My traditional lemon Christmas tree:

13 Likes

love it! I tried to grow one. But it never gave off any lemons expect very tiny ones.

3 Likes

Come on guys!! Pull out some decorations and post a pic! Join in on the holiday spirit! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:. I want to see some trees! :wink:

5 Likes

It’s a ponderosa lemon and grows giant lemons. It’s a challenge to get them to fruit well in my climate. But here’s a good one:

10 Likes

Mine was a seed from a store Bought lemon. I was just messing around one day and to my surprise it started growing. It got to about 2 feet and started making baby lemons that didn’t grow bigger than a half dollar. It was fun watching it grow through. Yours looks like she’s got an ample amount of fruit on her. Lucky! I needed a lemon for my jack and coke lol. Mail me one lll lol :joy:

6 Likes

My xmas tree is all Star Wars. Some of these Hallmark ornaments are over 30 years old. Merry Christmas OG!

17 Likes

I’m loving the bb-8 lights and your Jabba the Hutt hanging on your tree. That is awesome!

5 Likes

Don’t forget the Yoda tree topper! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

How could you? It’s almost bigger than your tree lol.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas!!

13 Likes

Lol!! Looks great!

Very festive!

2 Likes

I don’t have Star Wars but that’s what I like to see. That’s Christmas for me man I’ve got loads of my grandparents ornaments and I’m more excited to get them on the tree than Christmas itself. Brings back the memories of when I was a kid and actually enjoyed Christmas.

8 Likes

Don’t know if it’s true or old wife’s tale but heard back in day Cali grower disguise plants with red baubles to make the helicopters think they were tomatoes growing?
Happy Christmas, x mas? Or Holliday peace

3 Likes