Anyone else having site access issues?

Thank you very much!

6 Likes

I think my last payment bounced tbh @LemonadeJoe people also think Iā€™m rolling in cash it seems. But no Brits wanna buy solstrips apart from @Albannach so if I have no cash coming in I canā€™t pay it out im afraid. And I sacrificed a full crop to help others. Maybe itā€™s time I just be a selfish cunt. Life would be much easier

3 Likes

Itā€™s a real shame it hasnā€™t taken off bro, i donā€™t get it having seen what those strips can do for so little energy. Totally solved my heat issues AND increased the amount of light by a huge margin. Iā€™ll have some more off you too just as soon as i can scrape some cash together. Been at this game for a long time now and I know a good thing when i see it :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Iā€™m Ā£13k out of pocket. Iā€™m well and truly passed giving a fuck. These can go for peanuts and Iā€™m done with the Lighting game bro. Canā€™t be fucked with the shit chatters and bollocks that comes with it

1 Like

Could not login due to sight access issues.

Not good bro! i hope you can at least recover a decent portion of that. Itā€™s a dam shame. It always takes a while to establish a new business, especially when your selling something quite new to a niche market but i really thought more people would jump at the chance to have these strips. Let em fry the f*ck out of their plants in this heat while paying a small fortune for the energy.

2 Likes

Exactly bro thought I was doing folk a favour but fuck them and their hermy plants. No time for it now. Iā€™ve got a child to feed and a house to run. Patience had gone with the bullshit now

2 Likes

Iā€™m designing a self contained wardrobe grow for a friend and heā€™s talking about buying my cob rig off me bro. If he goes for it, and i think he will. Iā€™ll have some more cash to chuck your way bro. I will have some more strips off you anyway but itā€™ll take me a bit longer, like a couple of weeks :sunglasses: At least you know i wont waste your time and i really appreciate what you have been trying to do for us all over here.

If he does buy my rig iā€™ll chuck a tenner at OG too :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve already said the only man of his word on the strip so far is yourself. @Gaz29 with the cob rig too. Basically just deal with the Scottish. They donā€™t talk shit it seems bro lol. Just woke up an odd hour here now. Gonna have a cig and gety head back down anyway.peace

2 Likes

@LemonadeJoe Perhaps itā€™s time to scrub unused pictures (oneā€™s not linked or actually in posts) and also, you mentioned somewhere about a picture ā€œcompressionā€ plugin, Iā€™d be implementing that to save on disk space. Itā€™s a forum, I know iā€™m probably just speaking for myself but we donā€™t need pics over 1600x1200 (approx 500-750kb) and it would help loading speeds immensely.

7 Likes