Anyone grow any of these?

So, I’m growing 4 plants in 12/12 right now and got two confirmed dudes and I’m still waiting on the other two.
I want to pick a strain that has a lot of stretch because I was going to throw them in to make up for the dudes. So has anyone grown any of these? Which one do you think will do the best under 12/12. Which one do you want to see be grown. So far I have one suggestion…

10 Likes

Most of those will stretch immensely. Nice, Doc D gear, my favorite breeder. If you just need something to run from 12/12 to take up space, that Vietnam Black cross will probably fit the bill. Hell I wouldn’t even recommend vegging that thing lol.

I’d love to see that Mango Lotus. Is that a misprint, is it supposed to be Mango Biche x Snow Lotus, or is it in fact a backcross of Snow Lotus using the Mango Biche grandmother?

Really no bad options there. The Schwaggy pack or the Love Triangle will probably be the “dankest”.

Neat stuff there.

4 Likes

Would pop one of the doc d packs for some daytime weed and the shwaggy pack for nighttime

They all honesty sound good

2 Likes

Thanks for your input. Doc d is one of my favorite as well. The viet black is one of my top choices along with the schwaggy. Another OGer recommended the mango lotus so if more people want to see that one I’ll grow those. Also I’m not sure about the labeling, I got it as a freebie from GLG.

1 Like

I only have room for 2-3 seeds right now lol. I’m going to pick what you guys want to see grow. I only have a 2x2 space and the light is in 12/12 right now so these will be joining the party.

1 Like

It’s probably a misprint, in the past Bodhi has labelled Snow Lotus BX as such, and with the 1000 different packs he’s released, a few are bound to skate by.

The Schwaggy pack will probably benefit from a bit of veg, the Mango Lotus and the Viet Black may just take over your tent. Those are probably the two best choices for 12/12 from seed, I don’t have any experience with SnowHigh.

3 Likes

I think it is too, my first thought was mango biche.
I’m going to throw something in water by tonight. Hopefully some more people can chime in.

Ok so picked the mango lotus and dropped two in a shot glass last night. If anyone is interested ill be posting these in my journal.

2x2 organic LED

5 Likes