Anyone grown Jenny Kush?

Just got some Jenny Kush seeds from Rare Dankness. This stuff is a Michigan staple and I pick it up in both flower and oil form every time im up that way. Its some incredible herb and im looking foward to popping these later down the road. Just curious if anyone has grown this strain and what I can expect.

9 Likes

Topshelftrees is doing a reproduction run on them as soon as he gets enough seeds. Here’s the thread

11 Likes

Im glad someone else is trying to keep it around. I know RD was in the process of phasing it out. I know North Atlantic Seed Company still has some packs left if anyone is interesting in grabbing them before they’re gone.

2 Likes

I created a strain 20+ years ago and called it Jenny Kush…didn’t know someone else had a strain called Jenny Kush…

3 Likes

Yea, its a big time Michigan strain. Super tasty and dank

1 Like

I have never heard of it, with about 500 new strains a day, too many to track ha.

Can you tell us a bit about the strain? What do you like about it? How is the flavor, aroma, high? Have any photos of plants or dried buds?

What separates the Jenny from other Kush’s, if anything?

1 Like

Super dank hazy / berry taste and smell. Small, frosted, purple nugs. In small amounts its a very relaxing, uplifting buzz. Larger amounts it becomes very psychedelic and can cause a bit of anxiety. At least in my case. Defiantly a very enjoyable haze dom experience. I like the backstory behind the strain as well. Like i said, every time i go to michigan, its the first strain i seek out and it sells out fast. I think its the featured strain of Lume dispensaries up there. I’m very excited to grow this.

3 Likes