Anyone have a coupon code for James bean seed company

James bean is having a sale on Ak bean brain gear, and I was wondering if anyone had a coupon code for his website. Thanks in advance.

5 Likes

i think riu10 still works

3 Likes

AK doing a 2 for 1 on his own.
No code needed, much rather go thru the Man than the middleman

Just leave some for me.

11 Likes

Tried that one already with no luck. Appreciate the response though.

1 Like

Is that on instagram, or his website? I really would like that Kali Mist F4, the Romulan bx, and few others, but didn’t see them on his website. Don’t do the instagram thing much, but would definitely make an exception.

2 Likes

That was me talking to him this morning.
He told me everything was good on what he has in stock.

Might want to check his site, otherwise tell him Motz told ya.

4 Likes

I will do that. Thanks a bunch.

2 Likes

I believe he runs that all the time.
Better in his pocket than in the middles.

5 Likes

Romulan bx?

That sounds interesting…

2 Likes

Totally agree with that. I sent him an email. With that deal, I might be able to grab the 89 NL, and a few others as well. :grin:

1 Like

I’ve been eyeing the Romulan bx for awhile now. That, a few of his pure NL, and his williams wonder, but when I seen he had a Kali Mist F4, from early 90’s stock, everything else took a back seat. The Kali Mist from the 90’s, from Serious Seeds, is an all time, feel good hit for me. Definitely need to grab it soon.

1 Like

Dude10 will get you 10%

2 Likes

Already getting 3 for 2

1 Like

He hasn’t emailed me back yet. Hopefully soon.

I have his addy

1 Like

I could send in an order with mine if need be.

2 Likes

That would be mighty kind of you sir. Sure would be appreciated. :fist_right::fist_left:

Get a hold of me, pm…

ordered a pack of ((big skunk x nl1) x skunk 1) as well as a pack of (MTF bx3). i’ve never tried anything from AK so i look forward to testing them out.

3 Likes