Anyone have any Skunk91 pollen?

Title.
Need some skunk91 pollen to hit a few cuts with like death bubba, chem d, AJSD, pink kush. Wanna see how stinky we can get

8 Likes

What about that guy who posted really nice pics of his skunk91? I know the pollen iam producing isnt what you want.

4 Likes

Ya i didnt have much time to search the forums yesterday so just posted up. Ill try to poke around a bit more today.
I hve some in the fridge but its a cpl yrs old now i donno if itll be viable

4 Likes

Tried to inbox you

4 Likes

hey @Craigson15, how’s your search for sk91 pollen? at the moment i have 6 female plants full of seeds and 1 male revegging from an 8 f2 packet i received from MOm, it will take a while, but i can send seeds and maybe even a little pollen if you want in the near future.
look at the package they came from:

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer. I made those f2s you have and I have a pk saved for myself. Was just hoping to find some pollen quick to hit a bunch of clones with (chem d, ajsd, sour chem, death bubba, bigwyrm chem, few others) I ran out of room and had to toss my skunk91 keeper and skunk91 f2 keeper females. Im 100% positive that crossing these chems etc w sk91 will make some incredibly stinky weed

3 Likes

I have some Skunk # 1 pollen hanging around… But not the collectives skunk91 pollen… Haven’t grown those out yet

2 Likes