Anyone have Bubble Gum seeds to trade?

I have a small Bubble Gum project coming up this fall, looking for fems and or regs, I have some pretty interesting stuff to trade, hmu :call_me_hand:

15 Likes

I just traded my original Bogbubble else I’d happily give ya some….I’ll be getting some back but that’s not gonna be for a minute…

10 Likes

Thanks Brian, I appreciate that, I got the Bog end covered though, I’m running my 2010 Sour Bubble bx3 f2 against themselves , their mother, and some assorted Bubble Gums, see what comes out. The f2’s come out looking like this. @Alaskagrown

27 Likes

My friend has Indiana Bubblegum but IDK if you wanna pay what he might charge for the clone.

2 Likes

Thanks man, but yeah I’m not looking to pay out, I put way too much $ into bean’s already, and I like growing from seed anyway, but I do appreciate that :sunglasses:

3 Likes

No problem! I just figured I’d mention it

1 Like

I have some bog bogglegum that are original bog seeds

7 Likes

IBG from Mosca, CSI or White Label? Anyone?

Is it a full pack?

No I have 6 of 13 left in original packaging

2 Likes

Bogglegum is a good strain but is WL Bubblegum x NL5

1 Like

Here’s a flower shot from the 2010 Sour Bubble bx3 f2 above :point_up_2:, hope you guys enjoy!

17 Likes

Pretty plant, I’m sitting on BogBubble and Bogglegum from 2019. Want 1/2 of each pack? Will you f-2 them?
I opened one pack or both and ran a couple, I got some bazooka Joe and some peanut butter off the ones I grew. The Bazooka Joe ones were keepers I did 't keep:/

8 Likes

Thank you @pine , I’ve got the Bog end of things covered, but I do appreciate the offer, that’s very kind :blush:

7 Likes

Sorry put that one in the wrong spot :blush:

2 Likes

Shout out to @Budderton , :pray: thanks so much for the beans… will be running those f3’s in my project for sure! And lemon slush certainly sounds intriguing…. :pray::pray::pray: thanks buddy!

11 Likes

I don’t know if you’re still looking but I saw on Mosca’s IG the other day that he is bringing the IBG back. Dropping in a few months I think.

3 Likes

Oh really, might have to grab that! Thanks!

2 Likes

You might want to check out fdm seeds. He has an Indiana bubblegum and he’s a sponsor here also

9 Likes

I made an order with him earlier tonight, budderton sent me some Bodega f3’s and another generous member here is supposed to send the Indiana cut, so things are shaping up to be pretty exciting :+1:

10 Likes