Anyone have Chemmy Jones seeds?

Hey, I’ve been looking for Chemmy Jones seeds from Connoisseur Genetics. If anyone has them I’d love to buy them from you. I know it’s a long shot but figured what the hell. Thanks.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks. I just emailed him and he said he didn’t have any Chemmy Jones, but I’m still thinking of ordering from him. Any recommendations on strains? My wife loves the Chemmy Jones so I was trying to find some for her. I’ve got 2 of the Casey Jones Mix strains going now that are at week 13. They’re looking pretty impressive. Who knows one of them might even be the Chemmy. There’s a 1 in 10 chance, lol.

4 Likes

Best bet would be to follow along with @TopShelfTrees1 az he does a Chemmy Jones repro at some point soon, it’s one of his grail strains and he probably got the last packs from OJD:

6 Likes

Cool. Thanks Wizard.

2 Likes

If you order from OJD direct, be prepared for a lot of runaround before you get your seeds.
That being said, you can get some killer discounts if you use his promotions offered up on ICMAG.

4 Likes

Definitely a holy grail of mine, took me almost a decade to find another pack. Definitely in the mix as soon as my other obligations are met. :wink:

10 Likes

Sweet. I’ll be watching. I definitely want some when you’re ready. Thanks man.

5 Likes

Got you my friend :wink:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.