Anyone have spare Colombian or

Hello everyone. Wondering if anyone can help me with these please. Im trying to look for a decent pure colombian. I did put down for Rons kind reproduction for og but I unfortunately got very unwell and was unable to collect those. But if anyone has anything like that one or similar or maybe better spare I would really appreciate the help
Im also looking for oldtimer haze seed someone may have reproduced, preferably with the more colourful types or the purple oldtimers version. Or the purple Honduras haze please.
And lastly, its been difficult to find any pure Congolese. Ive been looking out to see if anyone might have preserved the double congo tropical had. Or someone may have reproduced the old congo( tropical had)with plants leaning more towards the Congolese side. If anyone has reproduced these and has some spare that they can send me that would be great. Or something very similar.
Also just to clarify I am in the European part of the planet. Just thought id clarify as some people dont like to send too far
One other thing, thank you good OG people.
Thanks for reading.

5 Likes

Exotic Alchemy has both the OT Haze and Congolese.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply Tejas. I did try and contact e.a. a couple of times but never got a reply back. I know the guy the Colombian he has comes from and I know who that guy got it from. I was interested in particular phenotypes that popped up in that Colombian after e.a. had reproduced it, and I wanted to know if they were easily found or I would have to go through hundreds of seeds. But as I got no reply I didn’t pursue it further.
Do you know by any chance what Congolese he has please ? I know alot of his stuff is out of stock everywhere.

https://cltvrs.com/product-category/breeders/exotic-alchemy/
Not sure if they ship internationally.

https://hyp3rids.com/archives/portfolio-item/colombian-gold-legacy-edition
This one is based in the UK I believe.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

I still cant find out what the congo is that e.a. has reproduced.

The other colombian does look good but a 10-12 week is not the type im looking for. Im trying to find a pure colombian type something that should be in the 16-25 week flower range.
Thanks for trying to help guys. Cltvrs has some good prices on the e.a. stuff too. I will try and email them and see if they know what the Congolese genetics are.
Thanks guys.

I believe the freakers did a preservation of the congolese, with some overflows going in the spring box :wink:

2 Likes

No idea on the Congolese but that other place had some IBL Colombian gold which is 24-26 weeks they claim but there’s only 1 photo of 1 female so your guess is as good as mine. You have to order the ‘breeder’ pack of the ‘CGLE’ and he’ll send the IBL as a freebie. Not sure if he still has any in stock, said he didn’t have a ton of them compared to the CGLE, when I talked with him.

1 Like

2022 Seed increase. Using 8 colored females, 3 select colored males. Originally BCO stock, seed increased in 2012 by Bodhi.

Field collected in December 2002 from farmed Local lines in the ‘llanos orientales’ region in Colombia by Breeders Choice member ‘Aldous’.

A true, pure equatorial Sativa with no ceiling, never hybridised and a classic breeding line proven in other BCO Hybrids.

• Pure equatorial Landrace Sativa
  • Collected in Colombia 2002 from cultivated lines
  • Extreme potency
  • from First generation accession

Indoor/Greenhouse: 18-26 Weeks

4 Likes

Thanks, il check these out. They are the same Colombian black everyone seems to be using, but some guys have done better with them than others. I will contact nature farm and see what he says. I was trying to get some from snow high as he uses the bco black too but his looked really good. Unfortunately snowhigh said he had issues with storms (I think he said storms) and it had messed up lots of his Colombian seeds he was reproducing. Thanks HeadyBear.

2 Likes

Hey @NIGHTMARE I got the Colombia from the freakers run… after careful consideration, I’d like to gift them to you.
Shoot me a DM at your convenience
:bear::purple_heart:
Edit: There was a Freakers run of Congolese from RSC that’s getting distributed this spring as well, should be some available for trade pretty soon, and if you have difficulty with that, I’ll make sure you get at least a half pack.

6 Likes

Thats very kind of you HeayBear. I will have a chat to you in pm.

3 Likes

Most excellent.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.