Anyone heard of MAC10 strain?

Acquired some recently and wow this stuff is no joke… I would pic it but i fee like my phone camera wouldn’t even do it justice… might as well try:

Nothing on Leafly.

9 Likes

Caused a big hype on the gram, genetics seem solid. I copped a pack of the beans (£200 ouch!) To stick in my seed tub I’ll get round to running at some point.

Everyone who has tried it really rate it. Capulator doesn’t seem a hack from impressions off his gram page.

2 Likes

So it isn’t made up… well damn, i’ll be cherishing this… was lucky to get as much as i did.

Is that a thread on here? Still new to a lot of the non-growing related areas of OG…would definitely like to read some stuff on it as i am very impressed

1 Like

May be worth your while to run an F2 series if you can.

4 Likes

@spillz907 Oh its a real thing. IIRC the genetics are something like (Starfighter x Alien Cookies) x Colombian. I might have that the wrong way around though, I’m working off memory here and I’m a little stoned lol. MAC1 is the cut that is doing the rounds state-side, Capulator just did a release of the seeds, thats when I managed to grab a pack thanks to a US/UK seedbank ran by a friend of mine from another forum.

@99PerCent As with every pack of seeds I put down I keep back up cuts of all the males and females until I’ve had the chance to smoke some of the finished product, then use that to decide whether to go to F2 or not. If there is nothing in the first generation high wise that makes me think it has potential then I won’t even bother. Complexity is key and a lot of lines seem to sacrifice complexity of high for complexity of aroma or great bag appeal - I’m not taking my weed out to the pub with me, or to a nice meal, I’m not trying to fuck it pmsl.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info man- couldn’t find much with a google search. Has a pretty unique feel to it…interesting effect…been smoking so much gg4 lately it’s definitely a nice change of pace.

1 Like

@spillz907 Sorry mate I actually meant to mention on my last post but got carried away, that you can find alot of info about Capulators stuff on his instagram page of the same name, and his other IG page “la_made_”.

I am not sure if he was ever big on the online forums, he has some posts over at icmag but I dunno about you, I’d sooner pap in my own hands and clap than have to try and navigate over there lol

2 Likes

oh, insta"gram"…ok i understand the posts now, lol. yeah ‘mac10’ is good.

Found his page… wow. feel lucky to have gotten some… seems legitimate too

2 Likes

Really nice n frosty . take care n enjoy… :slight_smile:mechelle x

1 Like

This stuff is special. Took me a couple days of smoking it to fully appreciate. Been smoking so much GG4 lately, it took me a minute to adapt to the differences in effect.

I love it. Very cerebral and euphoric… Slept like a lamb last night. I’ve been on a GG4 track for quite some time because i just love the way that strain hits (and im fairly sure the person i know has an actual clone of the true gg4…either way, ive tried a few different phenos and i have enjoyed 2 of them very much).

MAC is legitimate.
Will be savoring…very cool it made it’s way to the 907.

Thank you guys for pointing capulator out to me- now I know what I’m smoking :seedling:

4 Likes

is it MAC10 or MAC1? i think it’s alien cookies x (colombian x starfighter) - @spillz907 found a bag seed in his stash which hopefully will pop and i also have a guy in southern oregon offering me clones but i don’t know anyone in that area

200gbp might have been a good price bro… those usually sell out quickly and get resold for twice as much or more…

1 Like

People here were calling it MAC10 (because of the uzi) and i quickly found out that it’s simply the MAC1 strain that capulator released packs of… one of our retail stores just put it on shelf over the weekend labelled “MAC”.

I know for a fact that this is the same stuff.

1 Like

I’ve recently heard of the stran and supposidly is suppose to be the " hype " strain of the year unless somone comes out with somthing different!

1 Like