Anyone interested in buying my seed collection?

Been having some financial difficulties recently and have been debating on selling my seed collection. 2 small tackle boxes full, kept in a dedicated basement fridge. Most still in original packaging. Just trying to gage interest. I will post some pics when I get home from work this evening. Take care.

19 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about this bud. Hope someone picks up your cache of seeds.
All the best to you and yours.

5 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Any thug pug gear? Jw?

2 Likes

Of course, people are going to be interested.

There may be an issue with this without you being a sponsor. I think the current auction for @toastyjakes is ending today. If you get in touch with @LemonadeJoe you might be able to work something out.

Strainly is another option.

2 Likes

I might still. I’ll be home soon and will send pics.

I’m going to second the check with lemonade Joe. I seem to remember another member selling their collection, but had to get prior permission

3 Likes

Maybe run an auction then make a donation?

1 Like

I just think he needs an okay. He’s selling his collection because of financial hardships. Making a donation kinda defeats the purpose

7 Likes

instagram is the seed auction spot these days. in the last year or two i’ve grabbed about every pack i’ve ever drooled over for great prices.

1 Like

Yea, start a pm with joe, i dont see how there would be an issue with it. Shouldnt have to make a donation as its a one off and sometimes people need help. @LemonadeJoe and the rest of us here understand that all to well.

11 Likes

Post a list hopefully some old classics

6 Likes

I’m positive there will be interest… we are all seed whores here lmao… do it do it DO IT!!!
I hope you are well my friend… always gets darkest before dawn… one thing for sure… if things are going great they’ll stop 1 day… and if things are going bad… they’ll get better… roller coaster ride always!
I hope things turn around immediately @SeymourGreen my friend!
:green_heart: 🪴 :seedling: :herb: :deciduous_tree: :cloud:

13 Likes

Ahh I like the donation thing, something about
Gaining because someone’s hurting bothers me.
It’s like ya have to sell your pride and joy.

And my man did not start a beg-A-thon
I respect that, offering his gear instead.

I feel better chipping in 20 than buying from someone in a bind.

That’s me though.

7 Likes

Hey everyone thanks for the interest and advice. It was suggested to me to post my collection on strainly to avoid anything inappropriate. Thanks again everybody.

4 Likes