Anyone know anything about these seeds!?!?!? Sour Blue tooth Indoesian

I placed in a photo contest on here a couple of years ago and was sent these seeds as a prize.
Just

was curious about the cross and if anyone had any info. The pack says sour blue tooth indonesia

6 Likes

Just a guess but perhaps they were grown by @Indoornesian ?

7 Likes

Sour Blue Tooth is a BOG strain, and very popular around here. Definitely fire.
Maybe those were made by @Indoornesian ?

Just guessing. But you will not be disappointed if you grow them I’d say!

4 Likes
2 Likes

So I’m thinking of growing a long flowering sativa type strain because I’ve never done it. These has Indonesia written on them which made me think that maybe it was a type of sativa. The info I find says these are more of an indica. Still may grow them though.

3 Likes

@Indoornesian is a friend and a great guy, this was his repro so an f2 of bogs original slur blutooth. I have some in the vault as well as other gems he sent my way

4 Likes

I grew these out @Scotty_Mo and it was a beast!

Solid terps and grows rocks, you def want to get those wet growmie.

Here:

:v:

10 Likes

Thanks for the info!!

3 Likes

No worries at all, that’s a helluva strain, don’t sleep on those

4 Likes

So…. I decided to get those babies wet! I’ll update ya’ll on how it goes🤙🏻

5 Likes

I just put some Bog Sour Blutooth into the flower tent to be preserved if you’d like to follow along on that journey

3 Likes

So she stayed pretty short then?

2 Likes

Also found this card signed Bobbi that came with the seeds. Maybe it’s a clue to the sender…

3 Likes

For full explaination of this grow. It’s in a single-site RDWC system I built and call the ΩPot. The plant was trained pretty hard and as a result became a legitimate HEDGE.

I had to do 2 batches of trimming, the first to get the outer layer of colas off, then the second a few weeks later when the inner colas swelled up after exposing them to direct light.

That card you got is from @Bobgrows :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yup from me.
Where those just the yellow pucks?

2 Likes

They were orange o rings wrapped in plastic, and they said Indonesian. I was just curious about the Indonesian part.

1 Like

How long ago was that?
Where they forwarded to you?
Which contest ?
If its what I’m thinking that was awhile ago.

1 Like

Inboornesion is just a member’s handle. You’re @Scotty_Mo and he is @Indoornesian. :grin:

Any Bog gear is very worthy of growing anytime. His gear was real stable. peace :v:

1 Like

Like almost two years ago

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:
I don’t remember what I came in a room for these days! Let alone 2 years ago! Lol

But I believe @GMan had the answer…:point_up:

2 Likes