Anyone know of available light sponsors?

I have been building an ig and expanding my grow and at this point i could really use a light sponsor anyone know of any companies other than spider farmer and mars that offer sponsorship?

3 Likes

Send out an email clusterbomb. Good luck.

6 Likes

Lol thanks ive started doing that im sure ill get a bite soon enough

3 Likes

Give @Baudelaire a shout. He’s the creator of solstrips.

5 Likes

Oh, and I suggest the term “brand ambassador” :+1:

10 Likes

I did this a few years back to nutrient companies. Best response I got was from “Vitalink” they sent me a big box of all the products the sell and to be totally honest the products blew me away. They probably have the cheapest nutrient line up to buy if your uk but it works extremely well and the woman I bounced emails with from the company went out of her way to get the products to me.:+1:

10 Likes

My last few grows have been sponsored by Mars and I love their new bar lights. I would put them up against most and am currently running their 800w in a 5x5 tent they provided me. I don’t have an online presence and they came to me so not sure what I can tell you other than go to sites where light manufactures are sponsors and make content that people like. Good luck.

8 Likes

One question if i may???

2 Likes

Me? If so shoot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you get the 2.5g per watt they promote???

7 Likes

Mine are closer to 1.75 but I’ve got an older model

3 Likes

Shill :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

No but it was not a fair test in that regard. My last run was in a 4x4 with their FC 6500. It was a seed run so I did no training. In the end the males hermied so I killed them and finished the plants out but they where no were near their potential due to circumstances. My latest run is another attempt to complete a Sour Bubble preservation so same issue. I would have to do a full on bud run in order to answer that question.

5 Likes

A lot of it is because I was running a strain that is an unusually massive yielder. Still a good light though.

3 Likes

Tomatoes??? :grin:

4 Likes

I don’t doubt they make quality lights “NOW” but the advertising is stupid ridiculous the claims they make. I fucking hate Mars for this reason and this reason only. New growers buy a light and expect what the company state and most if it is bollox then disappointment happens. Glad your enjoying their products though bro. :+1:

2 Likes

You must have bought scales from them also :rofl:

3 Likes

I just checked the specs for mine and it says 2.3gpw.

A bit higher than my experiences, but not impossible if everything is perfect perfect.

In the real world I’d say 1-1.5gpw is more realistic.

5 Likes

1 gpw is likely what they produce. But to be honest that is good enough for the price of the lights. I just hate how these companies mislead us just to make a sale. I’d have been sold at 1gpw if I’m honest.

2 Likes

I hear you about the phoney numbers and there are a few companies that I believe but most of them I don’t.

1000w “equivalent” :joy: buyer beware and do your research.

2 Likes