Anyone like catius

I’ve been a lil busy the past week but swooped up this bad boy on the way home Friday

10 Likes

Is that a San Pedro ?

4 Likes

@AlwaysLearnin it is I picked it in Tucson Az

3 Likes

How long will that last you?

Is that anything like magic mushrooms or is it like 100 times worse :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@Ghandisflipflop It’s got mescaline like peyote buttons, but all the secondary alkaloids are different. It’s supposed to be more recreational while peyote is more medicinal.

4 Likes

Have you tried Peyote?

I’ve read about that and San Pedro but never tried it a don’t think I would either :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve actually have not tried it yet lmao waiting till the time is right but I’m going to cut about a foot off of this bad mofo let the top dry than plant it and take a nice trip with the bottom foot.

4 Likes

My old friend gave me this one it’s a Peruvian Pedro

4 Likes

Be careful then, I’ve read that it’s pretty naughty :wink:

2 Likes

You look happy to see us :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That’s a psychedelic cactus? I had no idea peyote just grew randomly. I don’t think I would dig it. Maybe in my younger days.

5 Likes

Lmao you’ve noticed :shushing_face:

3 Likes

And ya I’m kinda just waiting for the right time lmao for that exact reason, but I’ve dropped a bunch of tabs and ate quite a bit of fungi in my day so I think I’m good :sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

I ate a full nutmeg a while back after reading a bit about it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I advise you not to do it it is naughty as fk! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Meesh this is a little safer than peyote this is a San Pedro it contains Mescaline. With peyote if it’s not prepared just right it can be deadly but this one is farliy easy to prep with nausea being the worst side effect.

3 Likes

Sounds missable man :joy::joy:

1 Like

In all my years I had no idea. One of my exes found some gypsum weed once and made some sort of root juice with it. I didn’t touch it, but everyone else fried hard off it and after asked if he was trying to kill them. lol Still glad I never touched it.

5 Likes

How did you think it grew😅

1 Like

My friends said the same to me when I made them a magic mushroom drink hahaha it was funny as fk :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve never heard anything good come from gypsum weed old timers have always talked about it being really deadly so doesn’t seem like a good cup of tea to me :joy:

3 Likes