Anyone like catius

Did they thank you after :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

They all said never again bar one, ( old friend in his 60’s) he loved it. He said he’d never had a trip like that since his hippy years.
Half of the lads I gave the drink to thought I’d poisoned them and one of them was crying :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
It was quite funny just because everyone was off their tit’s :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve messed with the San Pedro. If u want to extract the alkaloids figure a foot of cactus per dose. You’ll be tempted to just boil it down for a “tea” but u will in fact end with a snotty substance that won’t filter, and I wasn’t able to hold it down. And dried chips suck the moisture out of ur mouth and u still can’t get it down.

Acid/base extraction is preferred, ull end up with all the akaloids.

But hang onto ur butt, because it’s a hell of a ride, i got lost in my backyard, sitting on the grass watching my patio eat itself

8 Likes

I could smell and hear colors with peyote… sat in a corner of my room for 13 hrs covered up in a fort built with chairs and blankets. Twas a good time.

6 Likes

I would like to talk more about this if you would be down I’ve dabbled around a lot with acid and shrooms but idk I can tell this is going to be a little different, I was going to peel it and de core it than just eat it but I’m interested in the extracted version you were talking about

@Dr_Jekyll :joy::joy::heart: Love it man I’ve melted on my homies carpet from some great acid lol

1 Like

Lmao how much did you put in the water and how long did you cook it for :joy::joy::joy: love me a good shroom trip

1 Like

What did blue smell like?

4 Likes

Bro if u can hold that raw cacti down ur a bigger man than I am.

If u want to know how I processed cacti I can grab my lab notes. Wasn’t sure if kitchen kemistry was allowed on OG.

I love alkaloid extractions. Dmt, mesc, psilocybin, kratom and harmine are some I have verified processes for.

5 Likes

Take a trip with me and you can ride yellow there to get a taste.

3 Likes

@Doulovebeef i was going to eat it with some ginger hoping that would help. Ate a piece the size of a 50 cent piece just to see what it tastes like wasn’t to bad lol but I couldn’t imagine after a few mouth fulls. But I would love to know how to extract it if need be we could take it to a private message

I’m always up for that ride

There are a few public land places left to gather up buttons. Have to know what bushes to look for to find them as they grow in the shade. :wink:

2 Likes

I want to grow them one day

Around 100 I think, I put them in water on the cooker and let it boil then strained the slimey gear into cups with a pair of tights it was absolutely vile :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: the gunk that was left over the old man was eating I was laughing my tits off as he had bits of grass nd stuff all over his face :sweat_smile: it was a very funny memory :joy:

1 Like