Anyone looking for original Chocolate Diesel cuts?

I have 2 phenos from original seeds from Maphial available for trade.

Details in the grow out thread:

Pheno Hunt - Original Chocolate Diesel + 3 More Diesels! - Overgrow.com

thank you for your attention.

-al

20 Likes

what are you looking for trade? where are you located? states? canada? this may help in the trade, thanks

2 Likes

what a purdy lady, may she please a lot of palates :slight_smile:
and thank you tons for your generosity, mate !!

4 Likes

Uhm!?! yes please :raised_hands::raised_hands::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow, wonderful! That one looks very tasty :heart_eyes::drooling_face::heart_eyes::drooling_face::heart_eyes::drooling_face:

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

That’s a sick one man!!
Both phenos look awesome haha
1st pheno more on sour d and 2nd towards choco trip?

1 Like

I would be, yes :slightly_smiling_face: let’s see if we can get something done :muscle:

1 Like

Here is the thread that shows the full life of these ladies:
Pheno Hunt - Original Chocolate Diesel + 3 More Diesels! - Overgrow.com

Here’s my original offer:

I know that many folks are interested in growing these girls out for themselves. I would also like to preserve the genes for the community. So I will be giving cuttings of CTSD1 and CTSD2 away in exchange for your worthy cuts.

If you are interested, PM me for details. I’m looking for folks that post results, have things to trade, in the US, and have a positive reputation in the community. For cuttings; I’m looking for standouts that I can grow in head to head matchups and “taste of the town” adventures here in my forums (GreenRushFarms on ICMag, and als_weed on Overgrow).

I will sweeten the deal with a selection of my favorite ladies and add you to my network of testers with your appealing offer.

To get an idea of the strains I hold, checkout my forum here on Overgrow:

Latest Sponsored/als_weed topics - Overgrow.com

Thank you all for your interest!

-al

7 Likes

Other cuts I hold:

My forum with all my adventures:

Latest Sponsored/als_weed topics - Overgrow.com

Thank you for your interest.

-al

11 Likes

send me a dm lets see if we can make a few trades, things im holding right now, nl5/haze female and male, lemon cane, peach pie, gg4, terple platnium, kine bud, jamacian pearl, and a few others

4 Likes

Got gifted a pair of Royal Kush #7 clones recently from another user here, interested in a swap of that for your Chocolate Diesel?

1 Like

I’m looking for trades that I can grow out in the als_weed forum.

I will grow them all out together in a head to head “taste of the town” projects.

I have 3 folks so far. Looking for a few more for this first round.

PM me for details.

Thank you for your interest.

-al

2 Likes

First boxes have been sent. I’m still looking for anyone else interested in trading for Chocolate Diesel and some of my other treasures.

PM me for details.

-al

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.