Anyone make their own ejuice?

@Jellypowered: the most common use for a vape here is ejuice. It seems it works just fine in my Super Tanks. There is now 3 concentrate pens in the house for that good stuff. :smiley:

I had to get more juice cartridges for my new Hive 2.0. The ejuice I filled it with was so thick that when I laid it horizontal, it took a long time for the juice to flow down to horizontal. Trying to vape that burned out my juice cartridges. Fortunately, they are cheap. :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds like you could have used the concentrate tank on that.

Just had a peek at the hive 2.0 and man, I’d blow through that battery in 10 minutes the way I vape ejuice lol. I run a smok T-Priv with LG 3000mah batteries and they last about 5 hours lol. If I smoked id probably be a 2+ pack a day kinda person.

2 Likes

I’ll go along with that. I didn’t realize it was so thick until I laid it down on its side and the “liquid” didn’t run down to level off in the tank. :astonished:

It is a very small battery, but it is so small and convenient. When using it for concentrate, it lasts a long time. :smiley:

I was a cig smoker earlier in life (I quite at 29 yo). I smoked nearly 3 packs a day. Man, was it hard to figure out what to do with my hands when I quit!

1 Like

That’s probably the only thing keepin me from quitting vaping too.

1 Like

@Jellypowered: I’m having trouble finding a post I read between you and @Mr.Sparkle I’m pretty sure it was in one of your topics. The 2 of your were discussing using 9W LED light bulbs for growing. Would you happen to know off hand which topic that was? The CFL I am using in my clone box seems to be slightly deficient. The clones always look better after a couple of days under the grow fluoros in the veg cabinet.

Edit: typo

Well, I talked about them HERE

and

In my Lab thread

I know i’ve spoken with him on many different occasions about it lol.

@Mr.Sparkle shows how to do a tear down/globe removal Here

1 Like

I was going to make my own Rosin heat plates, Amazon carries blank pieces of aluminum for a reasonable price and was looking at all the different sets for sale on both eBay and Amazon to see if I could figure out the heaters and PIDs they were using. Then I ran across this item (I know, its Chinese). I am very impressed with both the design and cost ($390 all in), so I bought it. I received notification today that is has shipped via DHL expedite, should be here late next week. I feel like a small child waiting for Christmas right now…

Edit: Oops, I forgot to post the picture.

5 Likes

@Jellypowered: Awesome, just what I was looking for! :grinning: I knew you’d find it easier than I. I always remember what’s in my threads. OCD rules!

1 Like

You’re gonna have to start a grow thread soon :wink:

I know i’m excited to see the little durbans.

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea! As soon as there is something to look at, I will. :smiley: I just checked on them. Nothing yet, but it has only been 13.5 hours

1 Like

you can most likely get a free oil pipe from your local needle exchange. they are mostly used for meth these days. if they don’t have those you could get a free glass crack pipe and use a blowtorch to make a bubble on the end. or you could get a 5 pack for 5$ on amazon. are these the ones? even have bong attachments!

https://www.amazon.com/Sets-10cm-Length-Pipes-clear/dp/B077Z65XMZ/
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B6LS5RQ/

1 Like

I got a text from DHL today. My rosin assembly will be here Tuesday. :hugging: I happen to have about 2 oz of flowers from the lower portion of 2 plants. :revolving_hearts:

Good eye @legalcanada, Those are exactly what we used to use for oil in the early '70s. Did you see this @oleskool830? Notice, like most weed related paraphernalia these days, they are made in China. I guess there is not enough profit in it for the American manufacturers to bother with. :frowning:

@Jellypowered, I have 3 seedlings wagging their tap roots at me today! They will get buried as soon as I get done with this posting.

Edit: added comment to Jellypowered.
Edit2: added photo

2 Likes

That’s the one! Cops swear it’s a meth pipe these days, but yes! Now that’s oleskool!

Hey! That’s against the law around here! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Only when they do it in public. lol

My new Rosin press assembly came today! It was invoiced as “Aluminum plates with iron handles”, and shipped in a plain box. Very discreet!

Also I got some auto flower seeds from @ReikoX today. Some ti,mes Christmas does come more than once a year! :gift::christmas_tree::revolving_hearts::dizzy_face:

Heading downstairs to play now. I have some still moist bubble hash pressed tightly into balls and over 14 grams of sticky leaves and popcorn to get started on while I wait for the plants I harvested for this purpose to finish curing.

Joy to the world! :smile::joy:

4 Likes

@Jellypowered, @ReikoX, @Roux, @Mr.Sparkle and @oleskool830

I do so love getting old and all the gifts that accompany it, The problem I was having with my PIDs was operator error. :angry: Each PID has a small, silver button that was looking to my cataract filtered vision like a round key pocket. When I finally got frustrated enough to want to open the box up I found it was a silver on button. They still need some programming adjustments, but they are performing its basic functions.

I’m just glad we don’t have video here, Id have to be embarrassed for how embarrassed I got. Then it turns into to some nasty self hating tirade. Better to keep my red face to myself.

Kiddies, don’t ever get old. Peter Pan had the right idea. :disappointed_relieved:

Edit:
Now, I have some very pressing matters to attend to! :hugging::joy::dizzy_face:

6 Likes

And he was never heard from again that night lol.

Friends don’t let friends press alone!

2 Likes

@Cobra50 Well all have those face to palm moment at times, welcome to the club lol

2 Likes

Hahahahaha! Getting old is not all bad. Granted, you can’t see anymore and you fart everytime you get out of a chair, but you can get away with saying whatever you want and eventually just piss your pants at will. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes