Anyone ran any souvenir seeds?

I’ve been searching for a sensi seeds fourway and I came across bootleg Betty which is fourway x Kentucky bluegrass and the fourway that was used is the Ohio fourway. Anyone have any information on it? I’ve been after the fairfax fourway clone but never have heard of the Ohio fourway or the Kentucky bluegrass?. Any input is much appreciated I’ll be popping these in the next few days.

15 Likes

I was gonna ask, isn’t that all of them? But looks like it’s a brand LOL

3 Likes

Lol I figured I should of changed up my headline. Oh well looks like I’ll be trying them for everyone. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I picked up Sensi Seeds 4way nearly a decade ago specifically for the same reason. That Fairfax 4way was the best of a few flavors we picked up when younger and I wanted to grow it.
I did not find anything like the light green sweet skunk strong expansion in your chest that the Fairfax had in my pack. The Sensi produced big stemmed good looking plants but had a different skunk smell and dark green buds similar to a hash plant in taste. I wouldn’t mind running through a pack again but it wasn’t what I was looking for at the time. I wish you better luck than I had, this definitely gave me flashbacks.
Edit: reread post and sorry I have no idea about Bootleg Betty lol

1 Like

Lol I’m actually looking for the fairfax fourway it’s around just getting ahold of it I’m not far from fairfax maybe 30 minutes. I know sensi still has the fourway but I believe the original stock was lost or something not 100% sure I heard that in 95 or so they remade it? I was thinking of taking a chance on it. I’ve only found one place that ships to USA. I ran across this on sale so I pulled the trigger. 🤷 we shall see.

2 Likes

@Blueridge Did you ever run the Bootleg Betty?

1 Like

Yessir I did and I’m running 3 new ladies atm.

3 Likes

How is the smoke? Getting any 4way vibes out of it?

2 Likes

I loved the smoke I found one I’m going to keep around for awhile that has one hell of a nose. Kinda smells like rotting meat with a og hint in it. And the buzz is nice i consider it a all day smoke. The ones now are going to be nice with better bag appeal just curious on the terps. Stacks nice also

4 Likes

6 Likes

The one on the left is bootleg

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 new bootleg Betty’s closest to fourway so far she’s has a hella :nose: on her

4 Likes