Anyone running a dispensary?

From the port a potty place??? I wonder what it was? Hopefully not poop.
Heat lamp? That’s new to me too… I’ve heard blacklights and a lot of other crazy stuff but not heat lamps…

2 Likes

Yeah…they had no idea why the plant looked like that… I told them to give up and I knew some people that might buy their lights etc…

3 Likes

I applaud you for helping, but unless you are forming some type of partnership I would tread lightly.

4 Likes

I believe this :100: %…

3 Likes

@LonnieBoy28 yea bro, basically pointed out her Walmart soil was the source of her bug problem, but it was so hot up there I spent less then 10 minutes checking things out.

Been a busy week. Called my distro yesterday and have ten strains of prerolls coming in with 4 qps of different strains. Should have it Monday. And tomorrow I’ll be out of Facebook jail so I can start spreading the good word.

Been thinking about doing an education class about the endocannabinoid system. Open to suggestions.

8 Likes

Were you in FB jail because of the store content? If you don’t mind me asking…

2 Likes

Yea, I posted pricing for distillate vape carts, the same as I had been doing for the last three days. And they popped me with a 72hr ban

2 Likes

I guess I had better read up on their rules. I didn’t know they cared. I do know Instagram is cool with most anything cannabis.

3 Likes

I’m in a prohibition country so I don’t get the politics behind the dispensaries an stuff but what @Northern_Loki said is right. I personally have loads of people who ask me what my secrets are and how I grow and the thing is at first I told people what I did, after all it’s nothing too special.

I’m a nice dude like you @Doulovebeef but they are your competition and believe me they won’t be showering you with any gifts or thanks for your advice. Which is why now I don’t tell anybody I know what I do because I am the kind of guy who will throw somebody a quick gram to show them how my grow came out. They’re the greedy bastards who will tell you what they’ve brought off and how it tastes but you never get a sample back.

I get your a nice dude trying to give some kind words of advice but they will be the type of people being super friendly to your face but on the other hand see you as competition still calling you every name under the sun, especially if her own employees come to your shop for the goodies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: jealousy is a very ugly trait in people.

5 Likes

People that are good at what they do usually have spent a lot of time and passion on research and practice, because they love what they do. Everybody has started at some point and then built up their skills and knowledge. Often they are happy to help and share their knowledge to others who are interested, because they are passionate about the thing.

And then there are those people that want to do the same for the wrong reasons. They think if others can do it, it must be easy. There is no passion for the thing, only for the money they think they will make. They are not interested in learning, they just want to be able to do it with the least effort possible. They are happy to take everything for free they can get from you, and then they walk away to the next person.

Don’t waste your time and knowledge on those people.

8 Likes

I’d say to your competitors in not such a direct way that they need to educate them selves perhaps by reading some grow books … hell even check out some YouTube videos for Godsakes! Ones going into business of growing IMO shouldn’t be trying every shortcut available obviously in it for only the money!

5 Likes

I’ve tried to stop giving clones and advice to friends since it was only ever a one way street. Plus they will bitch because it didnt turn out like mine did. I just started saying read a book join a forum. People produce meh shit because they dont listen and learn so you’ll end up growing their shit. Don’t help them these people are time wasters.

Had a friend that’s only about the money tell me about his bloom issues and he showed a chunk and said why won’t it finish told him because it’s pollinated. How the fuck do you miss that? Asked me how that could have happen when he only runs fems and fem autos I said I dont know thats a real mystery you should Google that.

11 Likes

Boy Howdy I know that feeling, lol! I seem to live on a one way street!!! For some unknown reason(doh) MY cuts, n seeds do not produce the same when I send them off as they seem to in my rooms. Imagine that!!!
About every cut I receive either has PM or mites…and if I choose to run them, I have pretty much always been sorry.

I continue to give them out all the time…kinda had 50state’s feelings, but got over it. ONCE IN A BLUE MOON I get something special. I honestly believe it is because I WILL freely give anything I have …to someone who ask’s nicely.

I guess 50 hit the nail on the head. I wonder WHY pep’s send shit, infested cuts, poor genetic’s. I guess it is like he says…they do not listen, they do not learn, and make crap.

When I give out either seeds or a cut…DAMN IT MAN…that cut or seed, is PART OF ME…it represents ME and my work!!! I am PROUD PROUD PROUD of ANYTHING I would send to ANYONE…or it WOULD NOT BE SENT>
WTF send a PM plant to me??? PM DOES NOT go away, once a plant has it, it does for LIFE!!! SEnd mite infested cut’s, come on bro.

Sorry to rant, just one of my pet peeves…

carry on

7 Likes

just closed shop and finished working the spreadsheets. we are two weeks in, and no problems have arisen so far. customers are happy, employees are happy. by far the most relaxed ive been working in a long time.

we are working out workflow for our distributors. when we first started we didnt know how fast product would move, which left us scrambling late some nights to resupply and get new product into the inventory system. i got a good hookup for 1ml vape carts, lab tested if anyone in oklahoma with a omma license is interested, PM me for more details.

i think ill drink a beer and mop the floors, looks like weather is moving in.

9 Likes

Question regarding edibles. do i need a food handlers license to sell edibles? i thought only the processors needed it. i just got to thinking about this and im reviewing OMMA regulations now. but i was wondering if anyone here had any input on the matter.

edit: disregard. found this: Specific to food, after legal review and meetings with the Food Safety Standards Advisory Board for OMMA, it was determined in early 2019 any establishment selling or manufacturing edible marijuana products was subject to Title 63 § O.S. 1-1118 and as such is required to obtain food licensure.

5 Likes

Yeah unfortunately,
and now they’re trying to allow the counties to add a tax to it on top of the other taxes…

3 Likes

i have trouble with the idea of selling edibles. if someone eats an edible after a meal or something and they dont get high its my fault. if someone eats too much and has a bad trip, my fault. i was looking at putting tinctures on the shelf but im sure thats classified as a food, and id still need the license. so i guess im sticking with waxes and vape carts for the time being.

3 Likes

Yeah anything that is intended to be ingested requires the food handler license, and to sell clones or seeds you need a license from the dept of ag though it’s fairly cheap.

Going to look at a building for my grow today… things are moving forward for us, this crazy 500 year flood can’t stop us…

5 Likes

I had an debate with the people at a bakery about how edibles affect people differently… they were convinced their 50mg brownie would knock me out… tried to explain about 11 hydroxy THC and got blank stares… How do you make edibles professionally and not know how they actually work?

5 Likes

Clones around here look… Sickly… I wouldn’t take one into my grow room… I’m glad they clarified the language in the bill. But I’m disappointed I have to pull the CBD tinctures… I’ll get the damn food handlers license but damn, 375 for just the privilege…

Peeps arent all that interested in cannabis chemistry, which is sad. Like u I’m passionate about what I do and want to learn all the angles of cannabis, if I don’t know about something I’m asked about I’ll find the answer.

Glad to hear u haven’t floated away bro. I’m getting tired of all the rain.

5 Likes