Anyone running a dispensary?

Get one if these, let people buy their weed load it up and charge a buck a joint for using it…

2 Likes

@riahgorl_1 @Dewb @Doulovebeef been a little while sense I’ve had time to post. Everything has been moving crazy fast for me. Are any of y’all planning on going to CannaCon OKC in September 27th & 28th? Looking to see if we can meet up or something.

1 Like

We are for sure planning to be there. We need to try to have a better plan this go round. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m not sure right now… finishing up construction, hoping to have plants by sept 1… if things go smooth I’ll be able to make it…

1 Like

i plan on attending cannacon but my partners wife is expecting her baby about that time so we will see what happens, i would love to meet up with u guys.

we have been planning a fundraiser for the local pool. if anyone is in my area (hobart, OK) on the 24th of august swing by for some live music and hotdogs, bring the kids - well have bouncy houses for the youngins.

i hope everyones projects are moving smoothly.

OH! and i dont know if yall have heard, but the oklahoma tax commission has backed off there stupid idea of trying to collect tobacco tax for prerolls. looks like it was a single inspector, after their boss got called out they squashed that one quick.

3 Likes

Right on, any plan at all would be better :grinning:

1 Like

That party sounds great!! I’m so happy to hear they are not going the way of Tobacco…

For anyone who hasn’t gotten there tickets yet you can use the promo cod Canna40 to get 40% off. I tried using the 50% off code, but they shut it down end of May.

1 Like

HEAD’S UP! The frog in my pocket is at a seminar put on by the one and only Ron Durbin today. She sent me a message that said I need to get any seeds ordered now because once the Unity Bill goes into effect on August 29th you will only be able to purchase from in state vendors. Now, that is one man’s opinion but with some of the other stupid shit they have tried to pull it would not surprize me one bit.

3 Likes

im watching the progress of the unity bill with fascination. anytime the gov gets there hands into something they’re bound to fuck it up.

seed to sale tracking isnt even going to happen til early 2020 per OMMA’s website. but we plan to start tracking at the end of the month. if they pick software that allows importing spreadsheets i can dump all my previous transactions into it.

if they lock vendors into seeds from OK only they’ll be cutting out alot of interesting strains, but im sure gov wont give two shits about it.

since i dont have enough to worry about i started the application process for our small commercial grow. i cant build rooms in the back where i wanted the owner of the building said, so im using 10x10 tents. tonight after we close im dropping dedicated 240v line in flexible metal conduit for the light controller and wiring in a double pole break in the box. the RO machine came in so ill be plumbing that in and running the line to the rez.

so i had a guy come in passing himself off as a grower and plumber, he was quite adamant that i was going to need his help with plumbing. he insisted i needed to put in overhead trapeze water lines and water plants via overhead sprinklers. W T F.

man, the crazy shit i hear people say, i dont even try to correct it anymore guys, whatever, you wanna burn down your prop you go right ahead. im not a master electrician, im not a master plumber, but ive been around both enough to not burn my shit down.

ya’ll keep an eye on the omma website for these awesome emergency implementations - fun times ahead.

3 Likes

This is the book she brought back. She also recorded a lot of the meeting with my old taping rig but I neglected to send enough batteries with her so she didn’t get it all. I’ll be giving it a listen soon and I’ll report back.

3 Likes

So where do the instate vendors purchase from?
This is ridiculous… I couldn’t find anything about it in the bill… Does it say where it is at?

1 Like

@Dewb i cant find anything in the OK legislation about seed purchases. ill check in the a.m. im not worried about it though - not yet. but ive been drinking and building shit this evening.

i think alot of people are using this rapid legislation to push sales and personal agendas, but that could be my inner drunk coming out.

1 Like

Yeah ive heard this 3 times now…and no one can show or tell me where in the bill it says it… I even imported the bill into word and search for the word seed, seed to sale was all that really came up…
Only thing I can figure is that in the definitions portion any part of the plant is “marijuana”…
I don’t understand how they’d even enforce it if it were true…

2 Likes

@Dewb Im with you on the enforcement. I have a nice little bank of seeds that I can use sand propagate. They are now in OK and that would make them OK strains/seeds when the rule goes into effect. If I create them then I can be the one to start the tag/log to track them all the way through. I can’t see how they can say where they came from.

1 Like

I’m not sure if it will be enforced until someone screws up and gets caught doing something they aren’t supposed to be doing. You now, kind of like in the old days when you’d get caught by the LEO with a sack and they’d tack on a paraphernalia charge for the lighter you also had. (Yes that was really a thing in Ok.) I mean we all know they can’t inforce the travel of seeds into the state so I’m not sure what the plan is on that front.

I hope you guys are having a great day!

1 Like

Lol, like that ol boy in spiro, ok running a dispensary and selling meth in the office? Those people are why we can’t have nice things

2 Likes

Crazy ness, I had not heard about that one…

Yeah he sold to OSBI undercover agents more than once. The fuckin idiot!

That’s literally right down the road from me… Put a horrible black eye on the program…

1 Like