Anyone running a dispensary?

Nice work, gorgeous space.

3 Likes

What type of wall board are yā€™all using? FRP or pvc board?
I was just looking into a new PVC wall board this morning.

1 Like

We used frpā€¦ and stainless trimā€¦
It was a pain to get on the ceilingā€¦

1 Like

@Dewb @Doulovebeef @riahgorl_1 @MaKilter

Yā€™all going to be able to make it to OKC this weekend? We will be there both daysā€¦

1 Like

No sir, Iā€™ll be here installing equipment, and bitching at contractors.

2 Likes

Weā€™ll will be there on Friday!

2 Likes

@Doulovebeef you going to make it out?

1 Like

And where Im at, zips are going for as low as 65 bonesā€¦ LOL

1 Like

Hey sorry I just saw this, my business partners wife got induced yesterday and so heā€™s on maternity leave. I gotta hang here and hold down the fort.

3 Likes

A little bit of swag from Canna Conā€¦

3 Likes

Hey all, howā€™s everyoneā€™s grow operations coming along? @Dewb @riahgorl_1 @Doulovebeef what seed to sale & security companies are yā€™all using or plan on using?

1 Like

things are moving along here at the dispensary. i have been looking at locations for a commercial grow. the renovations needed for my current location to bring me into compliance for growing would beā€¦ extensive. we may have found a location, and we are in the middle of negotiations now. if eveything pulls through we may relocate the dispensary to the new location once our license expires in march.

the fact is with 280E im not allowed to make standard deductions and while im able to put product on the shelf and pay staff, their isnt alot of gravy left. so we are looking to add a grow and basic processing to supply ourself as well as some others in an attempt to remove some of the middle guys.

for seed to sale tracking im still using excel until the state gives further guidance. im not going to hand over several hundred dollars a month for software i dont even need yet. and how can they tell me their software is compliant when the state hasnt awarded the contract yet? they say they will have the contract out in early 2020 but i have a feeling it will take them longer than that.

several months ago i was offered to beta test a cloud based seed to sale tracking system from cann-exchange and being a beta tester allows me lifetime free use of the software - we will see if their offer still stands when implementation becomes mandatory.

for security im using ADT. standard motion sensors and i can arm and disarm the system from my phone. handy.

7 Likes

Had a few delays and some long nights but, finally got plants moved in to the flower room,
Weā€™re using grow flow for seed to sale.
For security we have cameras and alarms/motion sensors, and our biggest deterrent is our neighbors, the police station is literally about 20 ft away.

9 Likes

Hopefully they respond in time when there is a break in. :joy:

3 Likes

Stock some CBD donuts.

6 Likes

If I may ask, do u run cameras in ur flower room? Night vision equipped? I wondered if the plants can see the infared light they use, causing light stress. Just a thought I had here at 3am.

3 Likes

Ok, I dunno if this is on topic, but I wanna go halfers on a dispensary on Vancouver Island that is half art half dispensary. I have the art. Trust me. Itā€™s epic.

1 Like

Just to name drop a few, Pardee, Simkins, zombie

1 Like

Awesome, looking greatā€¦ Are these living beds or super soil? How are you moving the plants or are you switching rooms from one to the other?

Keep up the great work!!!

Gotcha, So did you already get the grow license and you will have to update the location when you change? I was wondering how that process would be. Iā€™m sure you will have to get a Cert of Compliance for the change or any renewal.

Sorry to hear you will have to relocate with all of the hard work you put into this location. But with that said I understand the need to be vertical and use the space correctly. Didnā€™t your partner own this current location?

For us small guys I think this is the only want to go, or to start some type of Co-Op with all of the small guys in the area. This way everyone can help each other, cut the costs and try to keep the big guys off your back.

Are you able to say who? Have you played with it at all and if so how did you like it?

Wish you the best, & I need to make a trip out your way to check out what you got going on.