Anyone running a dispensary?

Wholesale in CO is around 600 a pound. The money is made in MIPs (Marijuana infused products), hence just growing for biomass for the most part.

3 Likes

@GrowHard 600 for preems ? Whatā€™s the AAA going for black market in CO? And keep in mind $ 600 American is like $900 Canadian

2 Likes

I have no problem paying 600 a qp, if people had any weed to sell lol. Everyone Iā€™ve called is out til mid may. I got a few more peeps to call tho

2 Likes

Posters just came in

Oh and Facebook is giving me a hard time about my proof of business lol. Gotta email them my tax Iā€™dā€¦

8 Likes

Iā€™d pay 650 to 750 a qp but Iā€™m flexible with those numbers.

4 Likes

wholesale legal 30%+ thc is about 800. Black market weed goes for 100 an ounce, maybe a grand a pound in state. Now if you are fan of priority mail, that is a different story.

3 Likes

if you want to kill all the competition in the state, get one of these.

its the devil, but you can turn moldy infested weed into the best tasting shit in the world.

3 Likes

Crazy cheap prices.

Barf :nauseated_face: a terpene spray ? What has happened with weed tasting like weed FFs hahaha

2 Likes

I just locked down 4 strains a qp each plus 20 prerolls for 2376. Heading to do the deal in the morning. Iā€™ll get u guys a list and pics in the morning, granted I donā€™t get robbed. Lol.

Iā€™m not allowed to carry concealed in this business, bummer.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s not a terpene spray. Those Satan machines are sadly the future. Like I said before, toss in garbage pull out gold.

3 Likes

Thank god i grow my own lol

4 Likes

This was another thing the lawyer talked about. She said state wise you are legal, but federally you are not.

2 Likes

@Doulovebeef I am having a meeting with the Cannabis lawyer tomorrow. Are there any specific questions you would like me to ask? I have been wondering about POP-UP retail in regards to Dispensaries. Like a mobile or trailer setup. I have seen Flea Market type Co-Ops in other states that seem real cool.

1 Like

Thanks for the offer bro. I donā€™t think I have any questions though, if I come up with anything though Iā€™ll let u know.

1 Like

Well spoke to the lawyer today and she really didnā€™t have anything new to tell me, so I must be on the right trackšŸ˜€. She did try to sign me up as a client. Not right now (cost $5k), but probably will need to real soon!!! Good things are comingā€¦

3 Likes

I was reading the unity bill and they now have a definition for resident as living in the state for two years. I hope Iā€™m grandfathered inā€¦

3 Likes

Yes you are, that was one major topic of discussion. As long as you are in before the bill is enacted your golden. I know Iā€™m getting my growers Lic, but now Iā€™m debating on going ahead and getting the dispensary as well just in case I need it in the next two years. Kinda insuranceā€¦

2 Likes

flower is in inventory!

the guy that certifies my scales wont be back from vacation til monday, hoping i get sweet talk him into making a trip and give me his seal of approval.

NTEP cert scales are freaking expensiveā€¦

want to see the flowers? the versions that will be up on the menu will have the cannabinoid and terpene profiles imposed on the images.

black widow

chronic widow

hindu kush

master kush

pennywise

purple panty dropper

and i have prerolls with ā€œBuddhaā€™s Breathā€

9 Likes

Looking good, so once the scales are done your doors will be open?

2 Likes

Yup, itā€™s all Iā€™m missing

4 Likes