Anyone running Phlizon lights?

Looking at a new light for the 4 x 4. Dont have a lot of cash to part with. Was looking at some on Amazon and keep going back to this Phlizon FD4500. Anyone use one of these?

Phlizon FD4500 450W Plant Led Grow Light for Indoor Plants Daisy Chain Dimmable Grow Light with LM281B & Brand Driver Grow for 5x5ft Coverage Full Spectrum Growing Lamps https://a.co/d/g6YmyTx

3 Likes

Yes indeed, not the same light, but I’ll vouch for the company!
I’m running Phlizon PHB8D 8 bar 640 W in a 4x5 tent. It’s excellent. Temp is about 4900 K , absolutely cannot run it closer than 36 inches in veg, and in flower I still keep it no higher than 80 percent so far.
Truly incredible quality at that price point IMO, and there are many more Phlizon folks here on OG.
Here’s my tent:

You can see more pictures in my thread (link in my bio)

14 Likes

Yes indeed

Plants love the light
@PhlizonGrowLight

10 Likes

Looking good @GEMI-CONNECT616 !

2 Likes

Very nice both @GEMI-CONNECT616 and @HeadyBearAdventures. I See Phlizon is a sponsor here too. That 650w looks like it fills every corner and then some. Y’all are making this decision easier.

1 Like

@Reznfingeez33 I know you’ve been happy with yours!
Edit: @Cannabinoid I wanna be totally transparent here, because I won this light on OG. Didn’t pay a dollar. I’m not sponsored or anything, but it’s only fair to let you know

2 Likes

Totally get it and thanks. Was already leaning this way but seeing some reults from the brand. Checking out reviews online, like most things so many are paid though. Seems like for the $300 its a fair deal for what im looking at.

1 Like

The fd6000 might be a better fit for 22 more bucks from there site using ph420.

Enjoy and good luck with your purchase.

1 Like

I’ve been using that exact light for Veg, plants definitely enjoy it, I know tons of people running Phlizon. I even have an old one that was gifted to me that still works amazing as well.

3 Likes