Anyone Shred the Gnar?

Single and dual planks welcome.

11 Likes

I’ve been around mountains and ski areas pretty much my entire adult life. Taught snowboarding and worked at mountains for many years. Weed and snow sports go hand in hand :snowflake::christmas_tree:

10 Likes

That’s awesome! I figured there’d be a lot on here =). I was a park instructor but only teach my kids at this point in my life.

5 Likes

Haven’t been in years, I miss it greatly though.

Used to head out boarding three days / nights per week. Family has changed a lot of that.

East coast, Cannon being one of my favorites due to the changing variability throughout the day. Challenging.

Would love to see some more photos…

4 Likes

I hardly get out anymore either, maybe one trip a year now with the guys.

Never been to the east coast to ride, do everything in the powder highway. Would be nice to get out there to visit but the pow here is unbelievable.

The naked guys aren’t me, I just found that pic and added it for fun :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That would require snow, something this FL boy don’t want no part of unless it comes from Columbia

4 Likes

Gorgeous. Brings back good memories.

2 Likes

The hills we have here in Michigan are nothing compared to what you guys have out there but yeah I still get out and ride when the opportunity arises.

2 Likes

Definetly shred the gnar! Mainly park because michigan. Make trips out west each year tho. This year was jackson hole and big sky.

4 Likes

I grew up in the prairies and flat lands farming; mainly did park at that time. Anywhere there’s a hill and some snow is good for me, but I moved here for the mountains :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice! Corbet’s Couloir is on my bucket list.

1 Like

If you’re ever out this way I can point you to some good mountains and natural hot springs.

2 Likes

Didnt see it when i was there but rode a 14 inch pow day. Best day ive ever rode

2 Likes

Ok you got me ! What’s the Gnar ? Mountain range in some other part of the world?

4 Likes

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

So a gnar is a slope ? :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe you chase the pow pow?

1 Like

Pow pow ? Powder snow ? :thinking:

1 Like

Chase the Pow Pow = Powder Chasers :slight_smile:
Gnar = Good Snow

2 Likes