Anyone that could help with seeds in Victoria Melbourne?

A friend of a friend in Victoria Melbourne is having issues finding something to help their grandma with high pain and difficulty sleeping. Anyone out that way that could point him in the right direction?

1 Like

Not the place to ask this mate. Don’t discuss shifting end product here. I fully appreciate why you’re asking…just not here

2 Likes

I was talking more about seeds and growing not gear shifting. I don’t know how things work in australia so I can’t help the dude.

3 Likes

That’s fair enough. Just reads like looking for “something to help them sleep” not strain related etc. There’s a fair few Aussies here that should be able to guide on a grow setup and strain choice

1 Like

lol nah was listing the 2 main issues his grandma is having to concentrate down what kind of strains he’s looking for.

If I could find the aussies that’d be helpful. They no more about what is and isn’t legal/where to get etc in their country. I’m not sure if it’s the same as places like the UK where seed shipping is legal.

4 Likes

Google yantraseeds.com
Or caveman seeds
Have gotten things of use from them … other than the ACT and south Australia mate , it’s still the Ned Kelly days out here

2 Likes

Thanks thats a big help. I’ll pass on the website link.

1 Like

Just Pm me an address to send some to!

11 Likes

Actually @Sebring seeds has a variety of medicinal type seeds for only the cost of postage.

9 Likes

I would love to mate - just no CBD strains in my collection and I’m currently outside of Australia until next year

2 Likes