Anyone try Marijuana Grow Shop in Spain?

Anyone here every try Subject Shop? Don’t think I have seen them mentioned here.

Not familiar with it.

Marijuana Grow Shop | Buy Cannabis Seeds Discreetly Online ???
They are based in Amsterdam not Spain.

Ohhhh. I think Ive been taken. It says Barecelona Spain. I had a bad feeling

1 Like

I don’t think you’ve been taken. Google has good reviews for them.
My only concern is why the prices are in dollars and not euros. :thinking:

1 Like

Where are you located? Sometimes they display the Currency in the Country of your IP Address. Additionally, most of the Dutch Companies have their Operations in Spain. mrnice.nl transaction are done through Italy, likewise their shipping. Unless you’re hunting specific Strains only they have, you can’t beat the many OG Breeders, IMO. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Yes. Mr Bee. I so agree with you. It was done a while back before I reconnected with OG. Folks here are the best. I was taking a shot in the dark for The Shoreline and Im pretty sure it isnt the real McCoy. It was supposedly from Devils Harvest which I hear is probably bunk.

3 Likes

I searched the site with my vpn turned off.
Devils Harvest Seeds - Shoreline - Cannabis Seeds – UK Skunkworks ??? Infact most uk seedbanks have shoreline in stock. Unsure if its just a reproduction though. Eg - c99.

1 Like

There is a lot of seed chuckers based in Amsterdam but all transactions go through a third party in Spain. Idk if it’s because of Holland mail being suspect("souvenir seeds and mushies) so they run through Spain maybe a shipping thing. Original seed co. Is advertised as Holland based but payment go to Spain and package is shipped from Spain so don’t be to quick to write off! Yet.

2 Likes

I’m sure seedsman is based in Spain now?? Used to be the uk.