Anyone use Big Bud bloom booster?

Hey so I got a super deal on some Big Bud bloom booster for coco. I’m not growing in coco but it’ll work with soil. I’m just curious about how you thought it worked, if you use again, and is there any Tweeks to make this product work better. Thanks all

5 Likes

Big bud is a pk booster with added aminos, it’ll work fine in dirt.

Never used this specific brand…
I don’t always use pk booters, some plants want it some don’t.

Mixing your own costs about 3$ a gallon too

3 Likes

It was a killer deal. Brand new 250ml bottle for small amount of smoke so why not lol.

2 Likes

I’ve used it before at 8mL/gallon from weeks 2-5 bloom like they recommend on their website. Would I use it again? Nah, not the biggest Advanced Nutrients fan. I ran AN for about a year, didn’t get to finish any of the Master Connoisseur line liter bottles before a lot of them expired. Emailed Advanced Nutrients about the issue so they sent me new bottles, which also came expired. Threw everything out after that.

2 Likes
  • consider Massive Bloom (Green Planet) worked twice as good as Advanced Nutrients Big Bud - Both are solid bloom boosters, Like Massive because it’s very simmuliar to “tracintional”

I liked Overdrive better

I used Kool Bloom, powder for a spell. Maybe 10 years ago. My flavors are far better, with less additives.
IMHO.

1 Like

I get others work better but this does at least work as a pk booster? It was free so just wondering what others thought.

1 Like

It’s good stuff for sure. For years I ran a&b, b-52 , big bud, bud candy and overdrive. Truly stellar crops time after time with ease. It’s pricy, gets a ton of hate but AN produces stellar products time after time. If I was pushing weight still I would probably still be running AN and almost the entire line. The big bud is a great product as well

All that candy brand name overpriced stuff is unnecessary. Miracle Grow Bloom Booster works just as good if not better than anything if you are looking to boost your p. And, given at the right time, in the right doses, will turn your buds purple.