Anyone use Remo Nutrients?

searched the forum only person i found referancing Remo Nutrients was myself.

I’m curious if anyone else has had experience with Remo Nutes ! I personally got started on them as
I won a contest Remo hosted and i was sent a sample of all his nutrients ! Before this I was using subcools supersoil aswell as General Hydro’s Organic line. I’ve had issues but the bud I have produced I have found pretty good and the plants now that are propely getting the nutrients are looking very healthy!

It’s fairly decently priced aswell as available to me, Although I’ve really wanted to try Canna’s line up and I’ve seen what House & Garden can do but its too expensive for me.

Thanks all for your opinion!!

2 Likes

I’m glad I used the search feature before I hit the new topic as this is exactly what I was wondering myself. @StrainVenator are you still happy with the product line, GH is getting to much for my budget and this Remo is very affordable and is made in B.C.

Has anybody else heard anything about this line of nutrients?

1 Like

I was deciding on remo or green planet nutes and ended up going with green planet as several people I follow on YouTube have amazing results but about remo I have heard great things about them have a buddy actually switching from general organics to remo soon

1 Like

no sorry pal i know pigeons 420 uses remo, at least he used to… are you a fellow snow mexican?