Anyone using Foop in coco?

Ive been an organic soil grower since i started growing. Im starting to build out a coco setup and looking to see if anyone has or is using Foop of any other organic nutrients that claim to work for coco. I was looking at the canna line but if i can keep it organic without running into issues id rather go that route.

6 Likes

I was using Nectar of the Gods for awhile which is pretty good but a bit expensive so then I switched to bokashi amendments which I also like because you can make a tea if you don’t like top feeding. I recently bought the Green Gaia to see if it’s any good in my coco/soil hybrid medium.

6 Likes

Gaia green is great stuff. So is earth dust.

8 Likes

The Foop Garden looks interesting, but I don’t see any specs, or application rates. Am I missing something?

3 Likes
5 Likes

Looks pretty good from the website at least. It seems like it might get pretty expensive over time to run at full strength like they say you need to. I do like the idea that you don’t need to calmag or add silica though

2 Likes

Looks interesting,I ll hang on

1 Like

Thanks for that. Seems a bit fiddly for coco, especially the pH and storage parts. I will be interested in seeing someone else try it, though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not in coco, however i do use Foop and i feel it helps. I just got another bottle this morning should be here tonight.

I used their test kit in dirt, I dunno if they still do it but they used to send a free sample kit to you if you give them the name and address of your local grow shop that doesn’t carry them yet. I had a kit sent to my local and they sent three more for him to give away as testers to regulars. I had excellent and trouble free plants, though the sample quart kit didn’t make it through flower with five plants in 7G soil each. Results were very good, I have considered using it again but for now I’m sticking with my homemade dirt with lots of ocean inputs, with boosts from General Organics Bio-Thrive. If I wasn’t committed to that I’d probably try another Foop run, it was very easy and the buds were nice.

Someone did a head to head test here:
https://higherground420.com/2021/08/foop-outperforms-seattle-bliss/

1 Like

Sounds super duper fantastic, for mud, lol! I’m a coconutter, dirt impaired!

3 Likes