Anyone watch new series The Old Man

Watched episode one last night thought it was fantastic . Wondered if anyone is watching it ?

11 Likes

You got a link to watch it mate. Netflix yada yada

7 Likes

I watched it. It’s streaming on Hulu if that helps any one. On cable I thinks it’s on FX.

I enjoyed it for the most part.

5 Likes

It will help some one but not me lmao. I may be able to pirate bay that shit though :joy:

4 Likes

https://soap2day.rs/watch-tv/watch-the-old-man-full-82906.8556778 :v:

6 Likes

It gets quite a bit deeper in Episode two. Im already hooked. When his Pit Bull had a hold of that one fellers throat, I hollered out GOOD BOY!!!

4 Likes

Yep, love it. :metal:

4 Likes

Watched ep 2 last night
Great setup for ep 3
Btw it is on torrent galaxy 1337x and probably Pirate Bay too in torrent form

4 Likes

Rottweilers. Trained to Dutch commands. Sweethearts - unless you are effing with the ol’ man.

I’m enjoying the series.

3 Likes

I really like this story, it is interesting to me because of various dynamics from family drama to ruthless spies and action all rolled into one without being like anything I ever watched before - a big plus.

I like the subtle complexity and deep vibe of the show; it seems to this viewer pretty complex compared to the usual drivel.

Just saying, no spoilers, do NOT buy the book if you are tired of waiting for new episodes and want to continue the story, because the twain shall never meet - the novel is completely different than the show. I finished the book and have no idea what is next in the show. LOL Come on Friday.

Also have to say Better call Saul has blown my mind and this last season is off the hook good. I was even choked up a little - dusty in here, ya know - during tonight’s show. Great TV.

I like the show, and even re-watch some episodes, because I missed fine points that I had to go back to for an “ahhh” moment of clarity. Ha!

3 Likes

I’m getting high right now and about to watch some more. It’s really good. I want more Extraordinary Attorney Woo though!

2 Likes

I’ve watched two epiisodes. I turned 78 last week, so I can relate to the show. Had to watch episode.one twice. A lot going on there. Especially while drinking beers and vaping bowls. Old habits never die.

1 Like

It’s kind of “slow” but good acting _ check this one out - “Dark Winds” it on AMCHD (Channel 24) if you like OldMan you will like this one also !!!

2 Likes

Been watching since day and digging it so far.

2 Likes

Dark winds was great.

It’s about a few Navaho detectives solving a murder in the 70s on a reservation. It’s based on a book series.

Some other good shows.

For all mankind
See
Westworld
Raised by wolves
The boys
Peacemaker
Ted Lasso

2 Likes

thanks ! westworld was very interesting (the set was destroyed in the last fire incalifornia a few years ago – think ther is a new series comming out soon ! will checkout the others you mentioned

2 Likes

Not sure what you mean by new series? If talking about westworld still… yeah its at season 4 with episode 4 dropping this past Sunday.

2 Likes

Quite disappointed how the series ended up in last episode (7). :disappointed:

I heard there is a season 2 in the works, as the series was intended to be 10 episodes, but production was interrupted by C19 and Bridge’s health issue, but don’t quote me - I read it on the internet.

2 Likes

I love how liam neeson-sque bridges is. Also how realistic the combat seems. lot of MMA etc

1 Like

I’m re-watching the last 7 episodes right now. on episode 2 I’m so hooked its like Ozark hooked lol

1 Like