Anyone working on designs for their crosses?

I have a orange goji male x trumpnutz strain about 8 weeks off of mailing them out.
@CADMAN came up with this design. I like it. Any opinions welcome. I plan on putting this on the coin flip. Any and all is welcome!

26 Likes

Looks like a great cross. I also like orange nuts with some hairy :tangerine: on the picture. That’s just my twisted mind though.

Orange goji is a great strain!

4 Likes

Looks good. I bet the beans are even better!

2 Likes

Haha hairy oranges that’s funny

2 Likes

U think it’s cool that the design is going right on the coin flip?

4 Likes

I like the design

2 Likes

I have only heard of the oj gogi never ran it, so ill just watch, try not to say much lol
I do think its kool the design on the flip though

2 Likes

Ohh I wish someone could make a really awesome sssdh design for me on the sssdh run!!!

4 Likes

@CADMAN there all yours. I know u did me a damn good logo

3 Likes

@CADMAN is your man. Ask him and he might even give u a link to your order

4 Likes

Great job @CADMAN !! I like it. Always had a thing for fun logos.

3 Likes

As long as i can get to them beans without tearing up cool logo. Great job @CADMAN and great idea for the cross @corey im sure there will be some :fire:in there.

3 Likes

Damn right there will be!

3 Likes

Since following your strain with the trumpnutz. Anytime I see or read Trump anywhere its automatically trumpnutz in my head. I’ve had to double take a few times. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a good one

1 Like

Trump nuts cool name orange goji is my number 1 fav right now and any pic @CADMAN makes is pretty well awesome. The beans alone are interesting. The pic on the coin flip is just the extra mile cool.

3 Likes

Haha awesome design man!

2 Likes

Hey guys my logos came in today that @CADMAN designed for my orange goji x trumpnutz run I did. I decided not to put the sticker on the coin flip but instead on these pouches.

11 Likes

Let’s see it bro?

1 Like

See it? I think it looks awesome

1 Like