Anything I can do to help the little girl she looks sick maybe idk

Is this plant sickly or missing some nutes? Every other one looks healthy like the one above but this girl started turning yellowish near the stem of the leaves today or yesterday I didnt check. I did break its little stock a few days ago that’s why it’s propped on screwdriver. They’re in roots organic green fields soil with no added amenities.

3 Likes

It might be the stem break, they’re pretty delicate at that stage. It might be overwatered too, how much have you watered it?

It shouldn’t want or need any food yet.

1 Like

Uh prolly every 3 days I give it a quick wash over never over soak then dripping wet except for this past time and they did stay pretty wet for 3 days. Figured it could be possible stem break I’ve never broke when that young before and that’s never happened though I’ve only grown a handful times outside successfully.

2 Likes

If the pots are heavy don’t water. A plant that size should have roots almost to the bottom of the pot if not further by now. New seedlings can be watered literally like once a week, they can be really sensitive to overwatering which can lead to a condition called ‘damping off’. Starting them in smaller pots, or a more airy medium can help too

Edit: give it a dose of litfa and it should be fine!

4 Likes

Not sure what lifta is? I googled it and some village popped up.

3 Likes

Litfa = “Leave it the fuck alone” :+1:

5 Likes

Give it some cal/mag

2 Likes

It’s over watered. LITFA for a few days will fix it.
Also as long as a little bit stem is still connected she will still grow although a lot slower than your other plant until it recovers

4 Likes

Foliar spray Cal/mag if you’ve recently watered. If not then give her a good soaking.

2 Likes

Before I supplement cal/mag I do give them well water, and what kind of foliar spray would you recommend? I have nothing on hand.

1 Like

I just plucked her she was fallen over and looking even worse today, I got several other candidates for a mother anyhow thanks guys.

if it was “fallen over” i’m going to guess it damped off from being over-watered

2 Likes

Yea it was definitely over watered it wasnt actually me who watered them but it will be for now on :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

trust no one with them babies.

1 Like