🏴‍☠️ Apocalypse Project 》☆《 Photo to Auto: Violator Kush

After growing a couple autoflowers and reading through some of @ReikoX and @Mr.Sparkle threads on their auto projects I decided I want to try it my self.

I found the violator seeds on FB market place (lmao) and I will be using a purple kush autoflower S1 I grew to cross it with. Everything will be done with feminized pollen cause welll… I’m working with what I got… the ultimate goal will be to have an autoflower with the traits of the violator but I’ll be happy enough just making it auto.

I’ll be using a clone from this plant to make pollen. Shes a stocky bush of a plant with big fat ass dark green fan leaves, the buds so far are covered in crystal. I’d like to say I’ve tested this weed to know if its worth doing this project… but I havnt, ohwell

edit Purple kush auto is out… zkittles auto is in!

The victims:

I thought I had a pic of the violator clone early on… but I dont. So using your imagination, picture a clone in a solo cup, bent at 90 degrees. With leaves and stems. And like green in color .

Zkittles auto currently looks like a seed

With that out of the way… step one is to make pollen. So follow along.

1. make the finest in unsafe for human consumption prison hooch colloidal silver. Make sure to do it as ghetto as possible

Then start spraying.

Hopefully the pics work good enough to see what I see…

20200420_183948
In the final pics I’ve finally started getting pollen balls forming. I may spray once or twice more but then I’ll leave it be. And that’s as far as I’ve gotten so far!

30 Likes

You got me interested! I’ll be following along

4 Likes

Ooh, femme seeds too? Touché.

pulling up a chair if you don’t mind.

5 Likes

Watching along hitting the bong rhyming this into a song

8 Likes

Popcorn time!!
:popcorn: :couch_and_lamp:
on with the show!
:film_projector:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Sweet, this is something I really want to try eventually too. I think at f2 you’ll see 25% autos, then when you cross two of those you’ll be at full auto in 3 generations?

7 Likes

As far as I understand, you are right. I may have a few seeds growing on the flowering violator pollenated by the original purple kush auto, but I’m not sure yet…that would jump this a whole step ahead if that’s the case

6 Likes

Bonus. Would they be fem?

2 Likes

Yea lol it would be PK Pollen from the s1s I made… I’ve got no males involved in any of this hahaha

6 Likes

That makes things much easier. Nice ghetto cs generator by the way, the ‘great value’ batteries are a nice touch walmart4lyfe lol

It looks like you’ll get quite a lot of pollen from that flipped male, it switched fast.

7 Likes

Lol I’m surprised the bstterys still had juice, that’s the 4th run with them… one day I’ll get clips for them instead of painter’s tape. I was having doubts if it would flip, the last one did it in 8 days!

I may or may not have a few other clones that will get hit with it, just cause lol

7 Likes

Ya why not I’d love to have a stash of various fem seeds for an easy restart if necessary.

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly lol… I’ll just let the pollen skeet all over the entire thing

8 Likes

To the window, to the wall.

6 Likes

This will be fun to watch.

About to turn some girls myself. Thinking last year’s CS. I’ll run a laser through it first but I’m thinking silver and water, what’s to go bad? The whole colloidal concept suggests that it doesn’t fall out of the solution.

3 Likes

Supposidly it deteriorates over time. I just recharge old stuff before doing a new plant. Not sure if I have too lol

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing and I’ll be sure to be following

2 Likes

I was looking through some pics of the first purple kush I grew and realized this current one is waaaaay behind (I did kind if neglect it before deciding to use it for this. ). So I think unfortunatly I’m going to start another auto rather than use a shitty one

Edit: zkittles auto by fastbuds is now germinating

5 Likes

I’m going to hop on the bus. I have a similar project on my bucket list. I’d like to do a few with some killer outdoor strains. I need some in the vault. They are impossible to find and would be great insurance if something goes wrong preparing for spring

2 Likes

What strains are you doing?

1 Like