Apollo 11 genius pheno by Bodhi

Wondering if anyone has these? Does Bodhi still make them…are these co-op worthy?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

I have some left over from my breeding project. i crossed a female apollo 11g with a rare darkness from rare dankness. i’ve had good reviews of that cross but no word on just the apollo 11 itself.

6 Likes

How many of the beans do you have left? You know if Bodhi still works this line?

i’d have to search through my seeds to find out. i don’t know if bodhi still runs these/makes more.

1 Like

I think this one would be a great one for a co-op if the are eligible.

Your cross sounds nice…the rare darkness seems old-school.

I have the Apollo 11 select - is that the same ?

4 Likes

I don’t think so; I looked it up and the one listing I found has its parentage as Bay 11 x Apollo’s trip.

The Apollo 11 genius is bros grimm Apollo which Bodhi selected for the genius pheno. Apollo 11 is c99 x genius.

9 Likes

Do a “Search”. I THINK I recall an “Apollo Run” several years ago, but don’t recall if it was #'s 11 or 13. Good luck on the search, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Would be super dope if they where done in a co op again( think there was one a few years back)have heard so much good things about Apollo11 and crosses used with it seems like it’s a special cultivar and makes some gems during breeding my goal is to find a pack of pagoda (Apollo 11 x Appalachia) after seeing some photos and descriptions and after seeing @Swampthing bruce banner 3 x Apollo 11 pictures gotta be something special in those apollo beans :+1:

10 Likes

It’s my understanding that Bodhi stopped making/releasing f-gens of the Apollo 11 & 13 after Brothers Grimm got back into seed making. They are still in some of the crosses he releases, but just not straight f-gen seeds.

7 Likes

NDN sent me Apollo 11 beans from the original bro Grimm drop (I think) and some bodhi sent him and some others ones

I’ll take a look later for ya
Obviously the super old ones I couldn’t give but if I can find the others

12 Likes

I was Bodhi’s tester for Kerala 4 x Apollo 11 genius and Zamaldelica x Apollo 11 genius

Great plants, some herm issues.
But like Smacky said, Bodhi dropped the Apollo projects when Mr. Soul started selling seeds again.

But Mr. Soul doesnt sell Apollo, so I see it as kosher to repro Apollo if its around.

11 Likes

There was a co-op but it disappeared with MotR, the person who did it has enough seeds left for someone else to do another coop with the F2 OP seeds if they had the room…

5 Likes

Did you run any of bodhi? I have some Apollo11 xx from soul but the c99 was bad so havent popped them…

2 Likes

If you were looking, there’s a pack that popped up on strainly for not insane money (11 seeds/$120) of Lemon Apollo (Lemon G x Apollo) they claim has been stored well. They don’t pop up too much except on boards occasionally. TBH, I watch for them, but I’m too broke from other recent seed acquisitions to even consider it:

https://www.strainly.io/en/listings/422918-lemon-apollo

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.