Apollo13xApollo11 f2

What’s up OG this is my first grow journal, I will do my best to keep things updated as much as possible.
I was gifted four Seed’s from @corey who received them from @SCJedi I’m very thankful to have these genetics at hand.
Thank you to all who had a hand in them up to this point.
I have made a plan to do a seed run if I get a male and female. I’ve had all males before no fun💔.
I germinated the seeds And all four sprouted tails and are growing fine.
Here’s a few pics things

are moving along indeed

26 Likes

I’m a couple of weeks ahead of you with some of the crosses from SC.
Good luck on your search with em.

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see how they turn out! I’m hoping I have time to run this one before I leave. If not, I am glad some one is!

5 Likes

Awesome you as well man.

4 Likes

I can’t wait myself.

3 Likes

Awesome! I’ve briefly read about that strain/seed run. It was before my rejoining of OG and discovering the whole new world of weed lol. Very interested and tagging along, as I’m currently testing SCJedi’s cross of Apollo 11/13 x Blackwater. I’m 7-10 days from sprout on my plants now!

10 Likes

Blackwater ? From bc
Don’t be shy I don’t mind if you share pics here man .

5 Likes

I only briefly read about Blackwater, named after a song, cross of mendos purps and sfv OG. His cut

My young plants, pics taken yesterday

10 Likes

Nice man . That definitely isn’t bc’s blackwater

2 Likes

Woo woo look forward to your show! Wishing you the best of luck and hopefully some amazing funky pineapple cheeto weeds :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey thanks a lot . I’m definitely hoping for some killer plants out of them. Hopefully I’ll get a 50/50 split :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Don’t feel bad if they are slow to start. My experience with Apollo is that it is a weak starter, moderately weak grower, but super quick finisher. Totally worth it and one of the best strains of all time, despite the structural ‘shortcomings’.

3 Likes

I got some of these from scjedi also, can’t wait to see how they turn out for you!

2 Likes

They seem to be doing fine. But definitely no hotrods yet​:dna::man_shrugging::rofl:

1 Like

I take it you haven’t ran yours yet?

1 Like

Not yet, I just got them, hoping to get them started middle of next year.
Unfortunately I have a small grow, 2- 2x2s and a 1x2 spec for clones/seedlings. Hoping to get a mom cabinet up and running soon to open up both the 2x2s for flowering.
But right now I have 1 ISP Chem D bx3 flowering in one and another girl from those seeds that’s just started in flowering, after that I have some testers to run. So for the next 6 months I’m pretty locked in even if I would get the mom cabinet up.

2 Likes

Right on I definitely understand the not enough room issue. I think we all have that problem :rofl:.
How’s that bx3 looking ?

1 Like

I just posted some updated pics in the Chem D discussion thread of the one girl I have in flower.

3 Likes

Plants look good man . Girls look like they are gonna be a bit chunky . I grew chem dawg back in 2012 and it was pretty damn chemi turned me away it was so chemically smelling it was a Clone I got from a friend.

3 Likes

Nothing really to update seedlings are moving along.
I’ll probably be up potting them this weekend.

Stay safe and warm everyone.

6 Likes