Apple Sundae from Cannarado

Howdy yall. I have 2x Apple Sundae (Apple Juice X Sundae Driver, fems) going and I figured It’d be good to share. I have not found much info or grow logs on this strain other than one grow that had way different leaf shape than I’m seeing and some smoke reports that said it wasn’t worth regrowing. We shall see!

They are vigorous with massive, dark green broad leaves.

Both popped above soil 6/12 (direct planted 6/9). One Has shown better structure and more vigor. I have taken clones of both, #2 (the vigorous one) will definitely stick around a while unless its garbage smoke.

28 Likes

The last pic is as of today, so about 4.5 weeks of veg. They are in 3 gal fabric pots, in organic miracle grow potting mix (its working great lol). I’m about to upgrade them to 7 gals and give them a few more weeks in veg.

6 Likes

looks goood in there! sounds of a nice cross

4 Likes

7 gals? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull They’re going to be monsters ejem|nullxnull Great job so far … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

I’m trying something different, huge pots with dank soil. Like overkill big. (edit to add, the goal is less feeding/more stable nutrient delivery through the cycle)

It’s only $11 for 6 gal of the organic MG so you figure thats nothing compared to the potential output.

4 Likes

Just worried about free space left, those beauties are bushy and will need airflow and ventilation to avoid issues, have you got a bigger flower tent or they will stay there? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sounds delish! Agree with @George also. Sure you have enough room for those to be in 7 gals? Looking fwd to seeing how this goes :v:t2:

2 Likes

Following, that sounds like a dank strain and I will be purchasing a pack of cannarados gear sometime in my near future.

Can’t wait to see how they turn out

4 Likes

Now yall have me worried :slight_smile: I don’t have a bigger tent but I have been eyeing the mars hydro 4x8 they have for like $250 on their site. Could be a good excuse to upgrade!

3 Likes

Haha well you will have some control, e.g. how long you veg, and you can mitigate through intense HST and LST as needed. Sometimes the stretch isn’t what’s expected and that can be a little headache. Didn’t mean to try and discourage you🤝

2 Likes

Not at all, they are super bushy and in the last few days the lower branches have caught the apical meristem. And I have a feeling they won’t stretch much based off the structure, which is why I want to veg a little longer.

Good news though, I just went ahead and got the 4x8… lol. I’ll run with the lights I have now (~210 watts of LEDs) and just let them have more space. I think Im going to go CMH in the 4x8.

Next week I should have a nice update!

5 Likes

Looks good! I’m in the same boat as you…got a pack, but haven’t seen many grown out. So I’m definitely gonna pull up a chair and watch yours.

3 Likes

I’ll tag along if you don’t mind

2 Likes

I’m down for the ride as well :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Might be good for those girls. I have seven in my 4x4 and it is crowded in there. They are big plants to.

3 Likes

Quick update after transplanting to 7 gal. They are taking off! It will probably be another week or so until I have the new tent and get them moved.

15 Likes

Very nice plants, can’t wait to see them bud out

1 Like

I’ve grown one strain from Cannarado and it is/was the best I’ve personally grown. Glad that I took cuts of it during veg so I can keep it around.

5 Likes

I have 2 cuts off each of these still in my homemade bubble cloner. My plan is pop seeds and keep cuts until I have keeper phenos, toss em otherwise.

This is my first run of Cannarado gear. And these are the most vigorous plants I have grown by far. Glad to hear your experience was positive.

3 Likes

They look great so far!

2 Likes