April Picture of the Month ~POLL~ 🎥

Please vote for who you think had the best pic for the month of April!!!

• Pawsfodocaws

• mike28086

• brampie

• schmarmpit

• Floyd

• Worcestershire_Farms

• Berserker7205

• Heliosphear

• Foreigner

• seven_trees

• GingerSnaps

• Budafly

• Stickyjones

• lilmanbigplan

• Kingmambo

• dr.h00k

• Joey420

0 voters

26 Likes

Just glad I didn’t miss the poll this month best of luck everyone and of course happy growing :seedling:

1 Like

Hard to choose. They all look really good!

2 Likes

Some beautiful pics this month

3 Likes

@LemonadeJoe can we pin for a few days :blush:

5 Likes

Honestly I feel dumb when I use this site the lay out is kinda foreign to me. I selected my choice on the poll but not sure if it was entered

2 Likes

@Floyd gets my vote

@Mongobongo
I clicked the button for his pic too. Is that all that is needed to vote? I did not find a submit/reply. So do I just click the circle then navigate away?

2 Likes

You’re not quite alone. Not sure if that makes you feel better or it means we probably both ate paint chips as kids.

3 Likes

There are some great pics this month! I won’t even feel bad when I lose.

2 Likes

My uncle used to toss me up into the ceiling…not like super hard, but enough to where my head would tap/bounce off

3 Likes

We had a trampoline. That thing was like a rapid-fire concussion machine.

3 Likes

Beautiful pics all.

It is a shame I have only one vote to give for my community.

2 Likes

Looking fine

1 Like

Congratulations @schmarmpit Another fantastic pic!!

That concludes our contest. Thank you to everyone who joined in. You helped raise $864 for the site!! Great Job!! I’m taking the month of May to get myself together and caught up with mail outs (sorry to anyone who has been waiting) and we will restart June 1st with some new cool prizes up for grabs!!! :v:

13 Likes

Great way to wrap up the final month of this very cool and benevolent contest. Congrat’s, @schmarmpit! I was tempted to vote for so many of this month’s pics, but yours was certainly a deserving winner!

A special thanks needs to be given to @Mongobongo for putting this together and managing it for the past year. Mongobongo, did you also cover the cost of the prizes? I mean, good vapes like the Vax’s are expensive, so this definitely cost someone a ton of cash. And let’s not forget about the beans you handed out from your personal collection. I don’t think enough of us truly comprehend just how much someone spent to make this such an outstanding prize to win.

Oh, and let’s not forget about @PoppaPuff. He’s been the one who covered the considerable cost of shipping to every winner. Thanks, PoppaPuff! You’ve always been a thoughtful and generous OG member, and we’re lucky to have you here.

Today was the first day I learned that THIS CONTEST WILL CONTINUE, starting again in June - after Mongobongo takes a well-deserved break.

Looking forward to the next year of POTM contests. And look out, I just might have to enter my own pics!

See you in June!

7 Likes

Thanks @Mongobongo for putting on this sweet contest! That’s a sweet haul for the website. Thanks everyone who participated and made it so fun. I’m looking forward to the next round!

9 Likes

Thanks @Mongobongo for making this a contest worth competing for and making it interesting!

Congratulations @schmarmpit ! You always have great photos every month!

5 Likes

A lot of these photos didn’t get enough love but I hope the folks don’t feel bad. A lot to be proud of in these pictures.

5 Likes

Congratulations @schmarmpit excellent picture of the deepest purple from the armpit.

4 Likes