April Picture of the Month ~POLL~ šŸŽ„

Congratā€™s @schmarmpit nice pic :green_heart:

5 Likes

Congrats @schmarmpit , well deserved.

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your ongoing support, Mongobongo! Thatā€™s great achievement and a lot of fun in the process!

Thanks everyone for donations!

Enjoy the rest :wink:
Iā€™m looking forward the OG POTM Restart June Edition!

8 Likes

Congrats @schmarmpit and @Mongobongo youā€™re awesome for doing this kickass contest :clap:

3 Likes

Congrats to@schmarmpit and@Mongobongoā€¦was a fun timeā€¦looking forward to the next oneā€¦cheerzā€¦h00kā€¦ :fist_left:

2 Likes

@Schmarmpit, way to grow man, MendoBreath got the purple wreak look, mendo county.

@Mongobongo Enjoy your Spring, it is beautiful Outsideā€¦

Great show!!
Grace and Peace

3 Likes

Tough competition there and some beautiful work. Those first 3 are all just gorgeous.

2 Likes

Everyoneā€™s pics are beautiful :star_struck:

This was a lot of fun

GREAT JOB BY ALL

Peace
Paps

To all the ladies happy moms day

2 Likes

So when does the 2022 calendar with the winners come out? Thats how we make some server $ lol

3 Likes

Iā€™d by a Calendar or 2

3 Likes

Absolutely would somebody get on it! I would but Iā€™m quite clueless.

Iā€™m with you my favorite flavor was Dunn Edwards oil base of course. How do you vote? Touch pictureā€¦?

2 Likes

Yes, just click on the picture.
Your selection will fill the circle black. If you change your mind, just click again.

Be starting a new season of Picture of the Month in June @Art_Vandelay
Great fun and some new prizes will be added as well.

3 Likes

Well hot shit count me in! :pray:

1 Like

When the PoTM contest continues next month, it will be free and encouraged for everyone to vote, but youā€™ll have to pay to participate. The donation link will be posted at the top of the thread for the next contest. Pay one time and youā€™re entered for the year.

8 Likes

wellā€¦
maybe a year?

regards,

2 Likes

The Picture of the Month Contest going soon?

Hey @Mongobongo, all is well I hope,
Daytona Beach, Spring Break and Bike Week was great!!
Whats up Bro?
We are ready to get this going again!!
If you need some help PM me.

Grace and Peace

1 Like

Hey guys sorry for the delay! So a few things. Iā€™ll just list em offā€¦

1- currently trespassed from Canada post in my hometown so mail delivery is dependant on family and friends.

2- moving at the end of July so my world has been Turned upside down and my grow shut down :disappointed: Iā€™m moving far and downsizing so itā€™s a little more work then I thought.

3- while packing I found a box with 12 more brand new vapes for the next round of POM :pray::grin:

4- Iā€™m gonna be busy till August hahaha (understatement)

5- if iggy or anyone want to take over for a few months no problem

6- calendar is a great idea

7- sorry! but we will get this back on trackā€¦

Easier to explain in point form gahahaā€¦so thatā€™s my situationā€¦ grow room has been shut down. Canā€™t wait to get to the new place with a new Canada post :joy:

8 Likes

Best of luck on your move man, moving is very stressful, but I hope your new spot is everything you hope for, and is a comfortable transition for you and your family. :v::v::v:

5 Likes