AquaTerra Customer feedback/Review

Hey OG’ERS :wave:

I Just wanted to share my experiences with our OG Sponsor @AquaTerra

I noticed AquaTerras thread about having a 25% off Gaga Green products and I was interested, So I clicked the links and browsed the website & spoke with our AquaTerra sponsor via Overgrow PM…

AquaTerra was very helpful, Answered questions quickly, Professional and best of all cared about me as a customer… So I then made my first purchase via https://www.gardentech.ca/

The purchase was easy to complete & I was excited to receive the items purchased &
I quickly received email notifications about the purchase/ Tracking information :grinning:

I ordered because of the great prices & customer service!

Mega Crop Part A 5-12-26 - 1 KG
Calcium Nitrate Ca(NO3)2 - 1 KG
EcoPlus Eco Air 1
Active Aqua Air Stone Small
Hagen Elite Air Line Tubing - 5 Feet

Apon arrival:

Everything was shipped quickly, arrived on time, was packed Carfully, well protected & arrived in mint shape.

AquaTerra even tossed in some free samples, now that’s just awesome sauce :ok_hand:

I’m extremely happy with my purchase & level of customer care I’ve received from AquaTerra & Id highly recommended this sponsor if your looking to purchase anything Cannabis Related…
5 ☆☆☆☆☆

PS. AquaTerra did not know I’d be reviewing them & I was not compensated for anything…

This is my personal opinion based on real life experiences…

Cheers…
CADMAN.

15 Likes

I bought off them aswell, quick and easy. It must have been shipped the same day cause it took no time to get to me

7 Likes

Had nothing but good experiences myself :wink:

6 Likes

Good to know :+1:

Thanx & Cheers
G

6 Likes

Sweet! Thank you for the review. Also if someone here does have issues with my service don’t hold back and post about the issue.

10 Likes

Being able to ask questions in pm when ordering from them was a big bonus for me. Very helpful and quick response time. Will order from them again.

1 Like

Just wanted to say with out going in to detail that my recent experience with Aqua terra has been exceptional. Wish more retailers were like this guy.

Thank you Aqua terra :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

Hmm didn’t see thistreply lol. I try but can’t say I’ll be able to please every one and I’m sure gonna make a few mistake here and there along the way. Had a few so just had to suck it up, and make it right. I did have one experience where the customer was just not co-operative, yes it was my mistake and tired to fix it but eventually told them to eff off lol

4 Likes