Are There Basements in Florida?

Hahahahahah if thats the case I’ll make a loaf of sour dough bread and bring a fresh vegetable salad from the garden if MamaD will promise to whoop up some of her amazing viddles / snacks that would go along with the bread / veggies…then we can get the southern boys group annual summer meetin under way…if not we need to start planning for a summer get down, been far too long since I have last seen 13 and the dog…although me and the dog got to chat for an hour yesterday on the phone.

10 Likes

It will likely be late July for me. I have to travel a little June and July.
But it’s high time to have another get together.

4 Likes

My boss encourages the employees to catch a buzz before work… during lunch and the afternoon break… but being off on Fridays is nearly impossible… leaves the bosses old lady working to hard.

7 Likes

yall hiring? my boss really doesn’t care as long as my work is good and i pass drug tests. he prolly thinks i am clean. hahaha

6 Likes

My oh my the time does fly! I had to cut through the jungle that used to be a veg room. I had too many plants and I was feeling the walls pressing in so I commenced to cutting some big veg girls off at soil level. It’s still crowded down there with clones waiting to join in on the fun. I have to stick some cuttings to back up the strains I’m holding. There’s a little more space to move now.
BEFORE:

AFTER:

I also scrubbed the slimy floor with Green Shield while I was slashing and chopping greenery.

Things are a little more civilized in the flower room.

I upset the Hippy Slayer by getting her feet too wet. She showed her disapproval of my husbandry.

That’s OK the judges say. She’ll roll big joints too. :wink:

17 Likes

Looking good buzz. Funny how you have a jungle environment and never get bugs. Yet others get bugs in their lab style rooms.

4 Likes

That’s because the mold, mildew, algae, lizards, frogs, snakes, crickets and roaches that share the space down there take up all the crevices that bugs would otherwise occupy. Yeah! That’s it! :wink:

I really do keep a watch over the girls down there. I may have a whitefly or three trying to start something in the flower room presently. Tomorrow I have clones to stick and I’ll do some scouting for whiteflies. They’re not too bad to control if you catch them early. Thanks for stopping by, @Yarddog.

8 Likes

Blueberry at the end of week 2 in flower. Sunday begins the 3rd week.

11 Likes

Man oh man things are looking good in the basement…save me a cut or SF for my collection please sir :wink:

4 Likes

The primadonna of primadonna’s.
:wink:

6 Likes

crazy bitch!..

4 Likes

I’m fixing to run mine through again soon, be curious to see what her crazy ass thinks about the MC nutes in hydro…the SSDD cut I run is looking a little N heavy, and that hasn’t ever been an issue ever before with her…

4 Likes

I’ve always been that way.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Every time I run ssdd she is mad about too much N. not too mad. Just showing her displeasure

4 Likes

Harvest day again! Double Strawberry Diesel is ready.

The Prima Donna is not as angry at me today.

11 Likes

Happy Labor Day to all you worker bees. It’s another Sunday and that means today is a harvest day. Wedding Cake is this week’s cut. This one went 10 weeks.

Next Sunday I’m looking forward to taking down this Bodhi Tree #4.

Summertime is fading fast and I’m not a bit disappointed by that.

:smiley:

12 Likes

Nice looking girls Buzz :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for saying so, @Kraven.

I spent some hours downstairs this morning. 8 of the 9 in flower needed fertilizing. I fed them first and then went into the veg room to take and stick cuttings and to transplant some rootbound clones. I hauled pots out to dump and refill. I stuck Wedding Cake, Bodhi Tree, and Pineapple OG x Charlotte’s Web x Lavy/Larry #3. The rootbound clones were Sunshine Daydream and Genius Thai.

I have a small ecosystem going on down there. The wolf spider is one of the bigger ones I have seen. The frog looks like a young leopard. The snakeskin is most likely from a resident white oak snake. There’s a five lined skink running around too, but I haven’t caught a shot of him yet. Here are some pictures.

13 Likes

Add another critter to the Critter List.

It’s a jungle down there. :wink:

15 Likes

How does that saying go?

Red touch yellow, kill a fellow
Red touch black, friend of Jack

8 Likes