Are There Basements in Florida?

this is the tall one it only got 7 ft high this year. These pics are a couple months old but at least I have something though.

9 Likes

You have more guts than I do. I have to resist the temptation to put a girl or three outdoors every year.

5 Likes

i dont even like doing it in the mile high city too nerve wracking.

3 Likes

Im thinking of ordering lights very similar to those, what do you think of them? Were they from Alibaba? Nice looking set up😃

2 Likes

I just put a second 3’+ lvtk outside… bit unnerving no doubt

2 Likes

I am running two Fluence Spydrx Plus LEDs. I ordered direct from Fluence. They are expensive but the results have been a big improvement over the HIDs I ran for years.
SpyderX Plus

There are DIY options if you want to build your own. Search Sol Strips on the site for more information.

My “nice looking setup” is officially a “very very very wet nice looking set up” now, @BiglebowskiFl. We have been getting large amounts of rain over the past weeks and without actively growing trees and field the water table rises and begins to flow across the floor of the basement. It is a literal flow that runs across the rooms to the sump.

The flower girls retreated to the plastic ‘life boats’ because the rootballs would never drain without them. The flower room is dry compared to the veg room. Here’s one of the local residents who moved to higher ground.

9 Likes

Cute little frog, is he poisonous or hallucinogenic?

2 Likes

Yes.:skull_crossbones:

4 Likes

Tree frogs are poisonous? @ReikoX ill take a pic of the next Bufo Toad i kill…you shouldve seen the dog last time she grabbed one and the “milk” it secreated. 1st time she’s evah dropped anything😉

5 Likes

Tee hee hee I was pulling some frog legs.

The dog was smart to drop the Bufo. The secretion from them is poisonous. (This time I really mean that.:speaking_head:)

5 Likes

Here’s something to try, @BiglebowskiFl.

Toad Liquor

3 Likes

Gotta love that they gloss over the fact that the tribes use the frogs’ poison to purge their stomachs, not at all for psychoactivity as we imagine it.

2 Likes

The black drink did the same thing for them. We could start a psychedelic Holly mystery cult. Gather round and puke, my friends!

Cahokia is an amazing spot.

3 Likes

That could be what we’re missing in the new-world hallucinogenics. Not enough purging. :grin:
It’s not considered beneficial from a recreational standpoint, but it might be necessary

3 Likes

You go first. :wink: I’ll take notes.

5 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes

Damnit! I thought it was a frog.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas from Sister Smoke

7 Likes

6 Likes