Are There Basements in Florida?

Scariest nun ever was my 5th grade teacher . . . Sister Borgia!!!:imp:

Switching from frogs to POG in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1

Pineapple OG x Charlotte’s Web x Trainwreck/Lavy

It is now hanging.

EDIT: I corrected the cross information. Trainwreck/Lavy NOT
Larry/Lavy

15 Likes

What’s hanging around this morning? It’s a Green Crack #3 that stretched way more than I was ready for. It smells skunky as it’s drying.

There are two Wedding Cakes in the rear of the room. Those are the last of the plants that were in flower during the hurricane. I’m moving flowers into the room before they get too big in veg. :wink: There’s a Grass Monkey hanging in the right rear.

Celtic Stone is a new flavor.

So is Agent Orange/ CaliO from @Barefrog.

Wedding Cake buds

21 Likes

Here are the flower girls yesterday. The rooms have dried out considerably with decreasing rain amounts.

@Barefrog’s Agent Orange x CaliO is doing very well. It is in the middle of its 8th week of flower. The buds have a distinct petrochemical scent with a slight undertone of orange.

@gardentroll made seeds for this Celtic Stone which is now in Week 7. It is developing a very sweet flowery fragrance.

I stuck a few cuts of Wedding cake and SFV OG.

14 Likes

Loooking great Buzz , Loooks like u got the DD pheno that I was looking for , great to see one grown out . can’t wait to see the rest of the show ,

Now all I need to see is that 79xmas bud grown out , still got a boatload of them left .

Good luck on the rest of the run

Peace GT

5 Likes

The first one (not from you) I grew out was not anything to get excited about. I have a second female from the same batch that may have better structure and I hope for a lot better buzz.

I’ll get some that you made going soon.

4 Likes

Hola Gang

I crop mine 79xmas x Louis 13
I have F2 od it love the smell
sticky plant have to wait for
a little cure before testing.

Bare

6 Likes

How did it turn out?

3 Likes

The second plant is still in veg.

4 Likes

Here it is in the fourth week of flower, @SeymourGreen.

I had a little surprise curled up next to a floor joist downstairs. I have found several shed skins over the years down there. This is the first live skin donor of this kind of snake that I have found. It’s a Gray Rat Snake/White Oak Snake and there are a few of them around the house. They can have all of the mice and rats they can find.

The scarlet king snake from a while ago was prettier. :wink:

13 Likes

Looks like it’s just about to shed its skin again

4 Likes

I have found a few shed skins down there. The milky film over its eyes is a sure indicator of another molt about to happen. It will be all shiny and new by tomorrow.

8 Likes

I would be in my glory to find that in my basement! I love snakes as much as I love cannabis! The plant and the snake are both things of beauty.

6 Likes

Haha I wouldnt be able to sleep if I found that in my house.

5 Likes

I used to breed a few species of snakes back in the day, mostly rat snake and corn snake hybrids. Had more than a few get loose. I’ll never forget the time about 12 years ago, I was watching t.v. around midnight when an albino corn snake that escaped a year or so earlier, goes slithering by in front of the t.v. I picked it up and put it in the tank like nothing ever happened lol!

8 Likes

Haha. Being a Canadian I am not really exposed to many reptiles or amphibians. I have seen a few gardener snakes I think they are called. Usually see them when I’m out hunting. Seen them in a mating ball before. I appreciate them as living things but I would rather they stay far away from me.

7 Likes

Awesome grows. I’d be as nervous as Indiana Jones down there though!

3 Likes

I like snakes too, @SeymourGreen. I used to be a park ranger and I was in the passenger seat riding into the park with some friends. I saw a yellow rat snake on the road shoulder and shouted “Stop the truck! Stop the truck!” The snake was about 6’ long and it started to cross the road. I grabbed it and it turned and grabbed me and started tossing coils on my arm. It was a very strong snake. LOL

I took it to my apartment where I had a good sized aquarium with a hardware cloth lid. I put the big yellow fellow in there and placed a few bricks on top to secure it. I woke up the next morning to see the lid had been pushed a little bit and the snake was gone. I searched every nook and cranny in that apartment but there was no snake to be found. Several weeks later I found it in a closet. I set him free.

5 Likes

Wow. I would have been very worried about mildew. Glad you and yours pulled thru. I moved from Near Georgia just a couple years back. LOL Lived in about 4 different Near Georgia towns all within 40 miles of the line and never had a basement though. There were two places I know of had basements but neither is in the area that would have suffered damage. In my life that is…seen a lot of houses built in Florida.

I did live in Miami back in elementary school. Also had a mango and an avocado tree at the time.

Really like that perpetual harvest system you have set up. And no long trips to trim jail. It does mean weekly chores but they can be worked out as they would not be that large to deal with. Excellent!

Good. Glad he didn’t starve. sounds like there are enough toads to keep him busy a while. My thing was always the spiders. So many widows. So few realize just how close they are. A stat I recall there are over a thousand spiders per acre in Florida.

4 Likes

I found him :grin:

8 Likes

LOL That snake would be over 45 years old if it was the same one.

3 Likes